April 16, 2017-Tears

my life just keeps getting worse. my friends all think im a slut. the boys all think im easy. and Melissa. i dont give a fuck anymore.

i was undressing. i needed to get ready for bed. then the tears came. i dont why. i just started crying. i was giving up on happiness and any hope that i could live a normal biracial life. but i couldnt. Melissa existed. i gave myself another chance. that maybe what i do next may fix my whole life. i needed Melissa gone. she was the only thing stopping my happiness.

packed a bag. a gun, a blanket, rope, a plastic bag. i wanted to hurt her. thats it. i didnt succeed. i failed. shes still alive. and unfortunately, so am i. i just cried. m still crying. maybe crying will ease the pain because writing hasnt.

Normal Time

(Jess driving with Jake)

(Jess, crying, starts speeding up)

"Whoa, slow the fuck down Jess!"

"Jess!"

(She doesn't slow down)

"Jess!"

(Jake reaches over and pulls her hands away from the wheel)

(The car slows down, Jess is still crying)

"Why the fuck did you do that?"

"I don't know! Okay, I don't know!"

(Jake pulls her into a hug)

"It's okay. It's okay."

"No, it's not. She's lying in a hospital bed. Alone."

"I know you care about her. She'll get better."

"I don't just care. I love her. She's the only thing I have left."

"Your family."

"They don't want me either. I know my biological parents loved me. But she's my only connection to them."

"Stop saying that. Look, right now, we need to get better or we can't help her when she gets out."

"I know. But my sister tried to kill herself. And I could've done something."

I love that song. I feel like that car scene is like so popular and emotional(if done right). Hopefully I did. Don't forget to vote and comment.

-Love, CupCakes