April 18, 2017-Day Two

fighting back tears is hard

fighting back tears is hard. sometimes i dont try.

Normal Time

(Mrs. Christos and Mr. Christos talk in their home)

Mrs- "I miss her. I want her home."

"Me too. I miss our baby girl. I wish we would've known."

"We couldn't. we kicked her out of on house Liam!"

"You don't think I know that!"

"Maybe if we were home...I mean, she was suspended for drugs. Where did she get drugs? So many things have happened to her and we didn't know. Her parents."

"Do you ever wonder what would have happened if we raised Jessica?"

"Yes. Everyday. We made a mistake, but I do wonder."

"You think it's a mistake?"

"Yes, we made a mistake giving up our daughter. We gave up one, lost another, and close to losing this one. I can't take it anymore!"

"When did we lose control over our life Liam?"

"I don't know sweetie. I don't know." 

So basically, Jess is the Christos' biological daughter and they gave her away. That means she is her sister. Tell me how you think this will affect the story. And when you do that, also make sure to vote as well.

Quick Message- Sorry that this part and others were deleted. Something happened with my phone and deleted all of the chapters after Thief. I'm so sorry!

-Love, CupCakes