April 19, 2017-Day Three

i cry constantly

i cry constantly. it has become normal. everyone, including me, is over it.

Normal Time

(Jess, Jake, and Walker talk to an officer)

Jess- "We have some information concerning a student."

O- "Okay. Are they having any problems?"

Jake- "You can say that."

O- "Well, maybe you should talk to a guidance counselor."

Walker- "This is something bigger than that."

Jake- "A girl attempted to kill herself last week. She's in a coma right now. We've been trying to figure out why she did, and we may have a reason."

Jess- "There's this girl...at our school who tortures her. She made her life miserable."

O- "Okay, what school is this."

Walker- "Shea High School."

O- "Umm, we had the parents of that girl come in her yesterday. Someone stole a valuable gift from them."

Jess- "Can you tell us who."

O- "No. Unless what you tell me involves this girl."

Walker- "Well, she told someone to go rape her. I have recordings and videos of that."

O- "Now I need a name."

Jake- "Melissa Hyman."

O- "Are you sure."

Jake- "Yes."

O- "Okay then. I got a call from the school saying that someone gave an anonymous tip to the counselor that she had drugs and that she framed someone else. Melissa was the same one that had stolen the Christos' box."

Jess- "Are you fucking serious? I can't believe...wait, I can. I'm the one that gave the tip. My sister was the one that tried to kill herself."

O- "I am so sorry. Do you have the tapes with you as well as any other information?"

Walker- "Yes, and Jess has a video of her planting drugs in the girl's bag."

(They give him a flash drive)

O- "Thank you. Unfortunately, because of what you told me, I now have to conduct a criminal case. And that means, you guys can no longer be here. I will contact you if I have any more questions."

Jake- "We understand, sir. Thank you for your time."

(They leave. The officer starts watching the videos)    

Melissa, you's about to get what you deserve. Q: What do you think will happen to her? I'm excited. Make sure to also vote as well. #wattys2017

-Love, CupCakes