Chapter Eight

"I'm glad you've all agreed to come meet quickly with me while your comrade is currently battling. It's better to talk when we have confirmed they aren't nearby for Valvia and Michiko's auditory range." Chiko thanks them, his gaze on the three Fairy tail dragon slayers who agreed to meet with him in one of the empty preparation rooms of Domus Flau.

Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail team A against a Kyv from Vemonguard.

"And to you as well." He slowly pulls his gaze from the fire, iron and sky dragon slayer to the two dragon slayers from Sabertooth. Rogue looking neutral on the outside, but his insides burning. Sting looking excited, yet confused, same goes to Natsu who was literally dragged away from Fairy Tail A's booth. Gajeel staring at the master of Thundering Fenrir with his normal expression while Wendy smiles softly.

The dragon slayers' exceed's standing upon a close-by table with a range of expressions – all differnet. Frosche excited and running in circles, Lector standing smugly with slight fear in his eyes. Carla huffing annoyed, Happy munching on a raw fish and Pantherlily standing, mind still returning back to his blade clashing with Michiko's.

"You all probably know why I've personally called you here, right? A dragon slayers' hearing is amazing."

"For Valvia-san, Michiko-san and Miki-san?" Wendy speaks up timidly, standing close to Natsu's side, Chiko raises his eyebrows – for no-one addresses them with 'san', 'chan' or any horrifics for that matter. Carla huffs in annoyance. "I'm against helping those conceited fallen exceeds."

"Correct... For Thundering Fenrir's Dragon Slayer, and two exceeds." His gaze rips to Carla. "That is of your decision, I'm not forcing anyone."

"What makes you think we'll help you anyways?" Gajeel questions roughly, his arms crossed over his chest with muscles strained. "She may be a dragon slayer like us, but I don't see how we can do much for her." However, his eyes half-hooded as memories of his time in Phantom Lord suddenly flash in his mind. His muscles' impossibly tenser.

Fairy Tail accepted him after everything he did. Should he help them too? He thinks to himself gruffly. If anything, they remind him abit of himself, thinking so highly of themselves and don't need anyone's help.

"This is our last shot as I said to Makarov. I can't expect you to help due to the way they've treated you a day into the games." Chiko's smile turns into a grimace. "We have three rehabilitation centres lined up for after the games. Each of them will be separated for years... I've partially raised all three of them and it's the last thing I want to do."

"How? We've known her not even a day and she's violent... Hates everyone and her exceeds won't let us get anywhere near her." Rogue grumbles, speaking up for the first time since entering the room, Frosche tightly hugging his chest and smiling in glee before returning to the table. "They already threatened Frosches' life!" His voice raised in anger.

"She may be violent... but see it in my perspective." Chiko responds, cracking his left arm by stretching it over his head. "People turn violent after someone treats them wrong, however that's not the case. You're Frosche, right?" He cracks a smile towards Frosche that allows small wrinkles to crinkle his skin – cheeks and forehead.

"Fro is!"

Chiko crouches down to the exceeds' height on the table. "You got close... Extremely close to them. That is a feat in itself. Not to mention, Valvia didn't react when she felt someone else's paws on her, nor did Michiko, or Miki strike. If that was someone like Coa, Fara or Braxi for example, they wouldn't have got away unscathed. I congratulate you."

"But they threatened him!" Rogue growls, eyes blaring with rage.

"No-one has touched Valvia in years. They haven't allowed it." Chiko's words dead serious. "It was just to keep you's away."