How You Meet (Original)

(Original how you meet chapter, Revisions/better versions of these scenarios, including Stans, Fords, and Bills will be next chapter!)

You groaned, flopping down on the couch. You had just finished unpacking your belongings, successfully moving into your new house. You had moved to a little town called Gravity Falls for a job offer for your dad. You had a big room, which you had painted (F/C), and hung all your band posters up. Your mom walked into your living room smiling at you. "Have you unpacked?" She asked, to which you answered by nodding. She handed you some money, "Why don't you go out into town then. Meet some new people. I saw a cute little diner on the way here." You took the bills and smiled kindly. "Thanks mom." You left the house, shutting the door behind you before climbing onto your bike. You rode throughout town, feeling the breeze on your face, as you headed towards the diner. Once you arrived, you looked it over thinking about how your mom was right about it being cute.

Dipper

You stepped inside the diner, sitting at a free booth before looking over the menu. A lady come up to the table after a few minutes of waiting. She had one eye closed, which you decided to ignore, and blue eye shadow. "Hi! Welcome to my restaurant. What can I get ya, dear?" She asked kindly. "Um, can I just have some pancakes please?" You ordered to which she responded, "You sure can! That's my speciality." She took your menu leaving you to sit quietly. You looked down at your phone, humming quietly until someone got your attention by slapping their hands down on your table. You jumped, looking up at the assailant to find a girl with brown hair and a pink sweater. She smiled widely at you before screeching, "MY BROTHER THINKS YOU'RE CUTE!" You shrinked back at the sudden explosive personality. A boy showed up quickly who looked a lot like the girl. He put a hand over her face, his own being lightly red. "J-Just ignore her. She's mentally ill. In fact I don't even know her." She pushed his hand away, smiling at you. "I SHIP YOU GUYS!" She screeched again making the boy shove her playfully. "Mabel, shut up!" He whispered quietly before smiling at you nervously. You laughed making them both look at you funny. "You guys must be siblings." You said, smiling at them. The girl gasped before over dramatically asking, "How could you tell?" You responded with a smile. "You argue like siblings. Also, you look a lot alike." She smiled before reaching out to shake your hand. "I'm Mabel! This is my twin brother, Dipper!" He smiled, nervously rubbing his arm. "It's nice to meet you guys." You said, shaking her hand.

Wendy

You walked inside, hopping up onto a bar stool next to a redheaded girl. You picked up a menu reading over the listed food. "The Pecan Pie is great here." The redheaded recommended with a smile before turning her attention back to her own slice of pie. A lady walked up to the other side of the counter with a pad of paper in hand. "What can I get ya?" She asked. You smiled at her kindly. "Can I just get a slice a Pecan Pie please?" She nodded, writing down your order and taking your menu. You smiled at the girl next to you. "I'm (y/n)." You spoke making her smile again. "Wendy." The lady brought your pie which you happily took a bite of, moaning in delight. "Told ya." Wendy gloated. You hummed in agreement, savoring the taste. "So where are you from? You must be from out of town." She commented making you look at her. "Is it that obvious?" She shrugged. "It's a small town. Everyone knows everyone so it's easy to spot an unfamiliar face." You nodded. "I'm from (h/t) {home town}." "I think I've got a cousin out there." She said thoughtfully. Her phone rang, making her jump. You laughed lightly, to which she stuck her tongue out at you, answering her phone. "Hey dad... He what?... How did he get stuck there?... Yea... I'm on my way." You hung up. "I've got to go. There's an emergency back home." She stood to reaching in her pocket to grab her wallet. Hey face showed confusion when it wasn't there. Which quickly turned into terror as she patted each of her pockets. "Where did it..." She mumbled, panic in her voice. You held up a twenty. "Don't worry, I'll pay." You said, standing up. She shook her head vigorously. "I couldn't ask you to do that." You smiled. "You're not asking. I'm offering." She smiled again. "You're a real life saver." You nodded placing the twenty down on the table. The waiter picked it up while talking quietly. "So, the two pies were 8 dollars which makes the change-" "keep the change. Consider it a tip for your exceptional service." You said with a smile. "Oh, your so generous." She said with a bright smile. You turned to the redhead, who was already gone.

Mabel

You stepped into the diner sitting at a table behind three girls. You picked up a menu looking over the choices when a female voice caught your attention. "Pst! Hey you!" You turned around to see one of the girls trying to get your attention. She has brown hair and a bedazzled purple sweater. "Are you sitting alone?" She asked. You nodded and the girl next to her yelled in a deep voice, "You can sit with us!" Purple sweater gasped, "That's such a good idea Grenda!" She turned to you. "Come sit with us." You reluctantly moved to their booth, sitting next to an Asian girl with shoulder length black hair. "I'm Mabel, this is Grenda, and that's candy!" Purple sweater introduced everyone. "Hello!" Candy smiled. "We can be your friends!" Grenda said loudly making you smile. "I'm (Y/N)." You said shyly. "Oh my gosh that's such a pretty name!" Mabel screeched making you blush. "Thanks." A lady stopped at your table dropping a giant plate of pancakes in front of you all. "Can I get you anything else?" She asked. "Can we get another fork for our friend, Susan?" Mabel asked. "Sure honey. Here ya go." She handed you a fork before walking away. "Let's dig in!" Grenda said. "You too (y/n). You're part of our group now!" Mabel said making you smile.

Robbie

You walked inside, sitting at a booth, not bothering to pick up a menu. When the lady came over to get your order you asked for a coffee without looking up from your phone. When the coffee arrived you sipped from it while scrolling through social media. You only looked up when a boy slid into the chair across the table from you. "Can I help you?" You asked looking him over. He had black hair and dark eyeliner, wearing a black jacket and dark jeans. "You looked lonely, so I figured I'd give you the gift of my presence." He said with a smirk. You scoffed looking down at your phone again. After a moment of silence he sighed. "Ok fine. My friend over there bet me that I can't get your phone number. Do me a favor?" You looked in the direction he pointed to see a girl with red hair and a green shirt. You looked back at him to see him giving you a pleading look. You sighed before writing your number down on a napkin and handing it to him. "By the way, my name is (y/n)." You said with a smirk. "Robbie." He replied, taking the napkin and walking back in the direction he came from.