You Stare

Dipper

It was an extremely hot day in Gravity Falls, so what better way to spend it than going over to your boyfriend's house. Once you got there you immediately opened the door and stepped inside to get out of the heat. You giggled at the sight of Mabel and Dipper trying to pry a half naked Stan off the floorboards with spatulas. The radio in the back played Toby's voice as he warned all the listeners about random wildfires. With a loud crack Stan was standing but the floorboards were stuck to his back and there was a large hole in the floor. "Alright, come on kids." Stan said while walking towards the door. "I'm gonna go get my floaters!" Mabel said happily before running up the stairs. You turned your attention to Dipper and your breath caught in your throat. His shirt was off and he was using it to dry up the sweat in his forehead. He wasn't ripped be he certainly wasn't scrawny. You could tell that he did have some muscle. He smiled when he saw you. "Hey, Y/N." His voice snapped you out of your trance. You blushed when you saw his smirk. "We were just about to go to the pool. You should come with." "Actually I um, I've got this uh." You cleared your throat flustered. He only made it worse when he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. "I think my mom needs my help with something. Uh, bye." You turned and walked towards the door blushing furiously when you heard him chuckling behind you.

Wendy

You were at the pool with Wendy. Both of you had been fired because Poolcheck figured out it was you who was stealing all the snacks. Today you were just relaxing. Wendy was sitting in an inner tube while you sat at the edge of the pool, dangling your feet in. You glanced at Wendy and got a wicked idea. You jumped in a swam underwater until you got to her before shoving it over making her fall into the water. You and her both stood up at the same time. Her hair was all messy and wet making it stuck to her body and face. She smiled slowing her perfect teeth making you sigh happily. Then she spoke, her voice sounding like angels. "You're dead." You blinked a couple of times. "Wait what?" She tackled you into the water, throwing herself onto you. Her arms came up around your neck so you naturally wrapped your arms around her waist. You stood up bringing her with you and blushed realising how close you two were. Your faces were only a few inches apart. You were so close you could see every freckle on her face. "Hey!" You both turned your attention to Mr.Poolcheck. "Public Displays of Affection are NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL!!" He shouted, eyes bulging. You hesitantly let go of Wendy who took a step away. Mr. Poolcheck walked away but was still watching you. You looked back at Wendy only to get a face full of water as she splashed you. You giggled and splashed her back.

Mabel

You were on your way over to the Mystery Shack because Mabel said she wanted your opinion on something. Once you got there the door opened before you could even knock. "Oh my gosh what took you so long?" Mabel asked energetically. "Mabel, it only took me five minutes to get here." You said monotonously. She grabbed your arm and pulled you into the Shack before practically dragging you up the stairs. You both stepped into her room and she instructed you to close your eyes. You sighed but complied, placing your hands over your face so you couldn't see. After a few moments of silence Mabel said you could uncover your eyes. When you looked at her your jaw dropped and you knew you were probably blushing. She was wearing a flowery dress that was the color of sunset. It hugged her body perfectly without showing off too much. "What do you think?" She asked stepping up to you. You smiled. "You're beautiful." She giggled. "Well, I'm glad you think so because I've got three more to show you."

Robbie

You were hanging out with Thompson in the garage waiting for Robbie to show up. Wendy was chatting with Tambry who, for once, wasn't on her phone. Lee and Nate were tossing around a vase and laughing. The whole gang was here except Robbie. You wondered why he was so late, your answer became clear when he stepped through the door. He was wearing the tightest pants you'd ever seen. But, in a way, it was kind of attractive. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late." Lee snickered behind you. "No wonder you're late, you had to squeeze into your younger sister's jeans!" He laughed. Nate joined in, "are you sure those are actually jeans? I think he painted them on." They both burst into laughter. Robbie pointed at them, "fuck you guys, these are fashionable." You jumped in. "I think they look really nice on you Robbie." He smiled and sat next to you. "Thanks, baby."