Asking The Question

Dipper

You were on your way to the twins' house for a sleepover. Mabel was inviting Grenda and Candy and Dipper invited you. You didn't think Dipper really cared about you so the phone call was surprising. You pulled up to the front door, leaving your bike on the porch. You knocked on the door, Mabel being the one who answered it. She gave you a sky smirk as if she knew something you didn't. "Come in!" She said, stepping aside. Grenda and Candy were already in the bedroom, looking through magazines on Mabel's bed. "Hi!" Grenda greeted and Candy waved as you joined them. "What issue is this?" You asked, picking up one of the magazines. No one spoke. You looked up at them confused to see them all smiling at you. "Um, what's going on?" You asked, sitting down. "I know a secret!" Mabel said excitedly. "Mabel, you promised you wouldn't tell." Dipper said, stepping into the room. "I wasn't gonna tell." Mabel said sadly, sitting on the bed next to you. Dipper smiled coolly at you making your heart beat faster. "Hey (Y/N). I'm glad you could make it." You smiled back. "Me too." Mabel looked between you two before speaking, "Weeellll, me and the girls are gonna go watch Ducktective. Don't have too much fun lovebirds." She winked at you before her and her friends left, leaving you and Dipper alone. "What did she mean by that?" You asked. "Nothing!" Dipper said quickly, his voice squeaking. He cleared his throat, regaining his cool composure. He's trying so hard to be cool. You realized. "So, how've you been?" He asked, awkwardly tapping his fingers on his knees. "Good." You said, equally as awkward. After a moment of uncomfortable silence you sighed. "Why did you invite me over?" He looked surprised. "Because I like spending time with you!" You blushed, looking down. "Why?" He moved so he was sitting next to you on Mabel's bed. "Because you're cool, and funny, and you don't care that I'm super awkward." He said, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. You looked up at him with a small smile. "I think your awkwardness is cute." You said, blushing. He giggled nervously before replying. "Do you-i mean would you ever- um do you want to- do you think we'd ever- do you wanna go out with me!" He sputtered for the right words, watching your face for emotion. You were taken aback by the question, watching him to see if he was joking. He took your silence as rejection, "I mean it's cool. It was a stupid question. Of course you don't." He said, standing up. You reached out, grabbing his wrist. "I'd love to." He looked back at you, eyes wide. "R-Really?" You nodded with a smile. "Yes!" You heard Mabel's voice from the other side of the door. "Mabel!" Dipper yelled pulling opened the door. Mabel, Candy, and Grenda feel into the room, where they had been leaning against the door, listening to you. Dipper chased then down the hallway while you laughed watching them all scatter.

Wendy

"Come on!" Wendy whispered with a giggle, climbing over the fence. You followed her over, jumping down onto the other side. You were sneaking into the public pool for a late night swim. You were wearing your bathing suit under your t-shirt and shorts, so once you kicked off your flip flops you pulled your shirt over your head, dropping it onto the ground. You looked over at Wendy to see that she was blushing, making you smirk. You pulled off your shorts and jumped into the pool, making a big splash. When you resurfaced you saw Wendy had gotten into her bathing suit as well, but she was sitting at the edge of the pool, her feet kicking at the water. You smirked, going under water and swimming over to grab her feet and pull her in. She squealed when you grabbed her foot, splashing you when you both resurfaced. You laughed splashing back. After a few minutes of war, you both decided to raid the snack bar. You were standing inside, leaning on the counter, her on the other side sitting on a bar stool. "This was fun." You said after a few minutes of comfortable silence. She nodded. "Yea. I have more fun with you than practically anyone else." She said making you smile. "So when are we gonna do something about this?" She said after a few seconds. "Do something about what?" She gestured to you then herself. "This unspoken thing between us." She answered. You looked down at your bag of chips when replying. "Do to want to do something about it?" She was quiet for a minute. "Do you wanna go out with me sometime? I've still got to pay you back for that pie." You smiled with a nod. "Yea. That sounds nice."

Mabel

Your fingers were blistered and red. "How does Mabel do this?" You asked yourself quietly. You were sewing a sweater for Mabel since you knew she liked them. It was purple with yellow letters. You've been at it for days and you were just now starting the letters. You groaned again seeing down the needle and yarn. You decided to take a break and get a snack. When you came back into the room you looked at the sweater and sighed. "She's gonna hate it." You said quietly, yet picked up the needle and continued working anyways. "Finally!" You said after a few hours of working. You laid the sweater out, rubbing your aching hands on your jeans. The sweater actually came out pretty well. The letters were easily readable and the sweater wasn't too big. "Perfect." You sighed happily, putting it in the box and tying the bow around it. You put the box into the basket on your bike and rode over to Mabel's house. When you knocked on the door, Dipper was the one to answer. "Where's Mabel?" You asked, stepping inside. "Up in our room." He answered before flopping onto the arm chair. You thanked him before heading up to their room. Mabel was sitting on her bed taking pictures of Waddles. "Hey Mabel." You said as you walked in. She smiled at you before noticing the box. "What's that?" She asked making you blush. "It's for you." She smiled, taking the box from you. She held it up by her ear, shaking it around before pulling the lid off. You sat down on her bed next to her, looking at your feet as she pulled it out of the box. "You made me a sweater!?" She squealed, pulling it on before reading what it said. She stood in front of the mirror, which was when she noticed the writing. "Will you go out with me?" She read aloud before gasping. "I've never dated a girl before." You looked up at her a she put a finger to her chin, thinking. Then she smiled at you. "Sure."

Robbie

You were lying sprawled out in bed, scrolling through Facebook on your phone. It was nearly 2 am and the only source of light was the lamp post outside your window. You sighed seeing yet another picture of some random couple doing something cute together, and suddenly you felt lonely. Then your mind wandered towards a boy you'd been hanging out with recently, who made you feel warm and fuzzy inside. "(Y/N)!" His voice screeched outside your window before several small stones clicked against the glass. "Speak of the devil." You mumbled before pulling open your window. "Robbie! What are you doing its 2:30 in the morning!" You scolded. "I need to tell you something!" He yelled up to you. "Can it wait? My dad's gonna be pissed!" You replied, to which he shook his head. You sighed, "fine! But make it quick!" He turned and ran towards his van, pulling out his amp and electric guitar. "What are you doing?" You whisper/yelled down to him. "This is for you baby!" He said before strumming a chord super loudly and singing one of your favorite songs.
"I met you in the dark
You lit me up
You made me feel as though
I was enough
We danced the night away
We drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up
Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute I was stone cold sober-"
Just then your dad stepped out of the front door with his shot gun. Robbie screamed grabbing his amp and running back to his van while screaming over his shoulder at you, "We should hook up sometime!" You laughed as he jumped in the back of his van which started driving immediately. I wonder who his getaway driver is? You thought before pulling out your phone and texting him. "Totally."

The song is Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur.