Stan

How you meet

You looked up at the "Mystery Shack" sign before looking down at your map. Yep, this was the place. A lot of the locals have been talking about this place, so you figured you'd check it out. Apparently its a hit with the tourists. The door opened with a ring of the bell above it. You glanced around taking in the immediate view. The shop had a few shelves with merch and souvenirs, as well as some... weird things on display. You only saw two workers. A redhead behind the cash register and a larger guy who looked to be fixing the vending machine. You walked straight past the merch and made a bee line for the display stage on the back wall. Its size was what caught your attention. You were disappointed to find that whatever was on display was covered with a white sheet. "Hello, gorgeous." You nearly jumped out of your skin, spinning around to see a man in a suit smiling at you. "Where are you visiting from? If you don't mind me asking." He asked, leaning against a short cane. "Hm? Oh, I'm not a tourist. I'm new to town. Just moved in a little ways down the road." You said, nodding you head in the direction of your newly acquired home. "Ah, so that's why I saw moving vans yesterday. Its been awhile since we got a new face in town. In fact, I think the only other new people here are my-" "Grunkle Stan!" A little girl in a purple sweater came running up to him, followed by a similar looking boy. "Tell dipper to stop hiding my things!" "Tell mable to stop messing up my things with her things!" They continued arguing until he split them up. "Whoa whoa what's this about!" He asked, looking overwhelming. "He won't give me my bedazzling gun!" "Only because she bedazzled my hat!" "A few diamonds aren't going to hurt you, dipper." "No, but I'm gonna hurt you!" "Quiet!" They both turned to look at their 'grunkle'. "Dipper, give Mabel back her 'Bedazzle gun'. And Mabel, if I catch you messing with your brothers things again then I'll take the gun and you wont get it back til the end of summer!" "But-" they both started simultaneously, "No buts except yours in your room." They both sighed and headed back the way they came, elbowing and tripping each other in the process. He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh himself. He turned to look at you with a sheepish smile. "Kids." You giggled. "That's your niece and nephew?" "Great niece and nephew but, yeah." "Do they fight like that all the time?" "Most of the time they get along pretty well. Honestly, it's kind of weird how well they get along. But that can only last so long." "I feel that. Me and my older-" "Grunkle stan!" The boy yelled. He tilted his head back and groaned before shooting you an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, I really should..." "Oh, yeah, of course. Go do what you have to do." You said with a smile. "Maybe," he fished a pen from his pocket, taking your arm, "we could finish this conversation another time." He wrote his phone number across your forearm and winked before heading off towards the kids. "I swear to god if you touched Dippers things again-!" He started, disappearing into the other room. You could faintly hear the girls voice, "Dipper, you narc!" You laughed and headed towards the merch section.

Hanging out

"Boo!" You yelled, throwing popcorn at the TV. Stan cheered and held a hand out to you. "A bets a bet~" he said with a grin. You rolled your eyes and slapped five dollars into his palm. "Thank you." He said sweetly, putting the money in his pocket. You and him have been friends for awhile now and you couldn't be closer. Right now you were at his place watching some show about babies fighting. You had made a bet on which baby would win last match. Winner got 5 bucks from the loser. You munched your popcorn with a pout making him snicker. "Dont be a baby, Y/N." You scoffed and threw some popcorn at him. "You're a baby." He flicked the popcorn ocf his lap and glanced behind you. "What are you doing here?" You turned to see who he was talking to and found the space behind you empty. He took the chance to slap the bottom of the popcorn bowl, spilling popcorn all over you and the floor. You gasped and looked back at him as he laughed. "You jerk!" You yelled, grabbing handfuls of popcorn and throwing them at him. He continued laughing, throwing popcorn back and you couldn't help but join him, you're laughter filling the room. You continued throwing popcorn back and forth when suddenly, "Stanley!" You both turned to look at his twin brother who stood in the doorway. "Look at this place, it's a mess!" "Uh," Stan pointed at you, "it was her idea." You sputtered in disbelief. "I-It wasn't!" You said, looking back and forth between them. "I have no doubt in my mind this wasn't your fault, Y/N." Ford said, adjusting his glasses. Stan paused before yelling, "Escape!" and throwing a handful of smoke bombs to the ground. An unbelievable amount of smoke filled the room almost immediately and you couldn't see a thing. Stan grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the kitchen, escaping out the back door. By the time the room cleared, you two were already out of the house and halfway to his car.

Gravity Falls Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenarios (REWORKING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें