Wearing Something Of Theirs

Dipper

You turned the cap around in your hands, looking at the worn fabric with curiosity. It was in suprisingly good shape given the fact that it was years old. You wasted no time in putting the hat on (it was a little big, but you didn't mind) before cuddling closer to your boyfriend, who was sitting next to you watching tv. He glanced down at you before catching glimpse of his hat. He briefly glanced at the spot on the end table where he had left the hat before looking back at you. "What?" You asked innocently. He smiled and shook his head. "Nothing, you just look cute." He said, raising the bill of the cap high enough to press a kiss to your forehead before pulling it down so it covered your eyes. You giggled, pushing the cap up to playfully narrow your eyes at him.

Wendy

"Here, try this one." She said, throwing a long sleeved flannel shirt at you. Her family was having their weekly Sunday grill out and they asked if you could attend. You've never officially met her family and you wanted to make a good first impression. Wendy seems to think that in order to do that, you'll need to wear flannel. The problem is you didn't know that until you arrived, so Wendy wants you to wear one of hers. You shrugged, pulling off your shirt and throwing it onto her bed. You definitly didn't miss Wendy's eyes looking you over. "Its not nice to stare." You said with a smirk, pulling on the shirt. "So? You stare at me all the time." She retaliated making you pause your task of buttoning up the shirt. You looked over at her for a brief moment before responding with a quiet, "Shut up." She laughed quietly at your response while you finished off the last of the buttons before turning to look at her. "Do I look like a Corduroy yet?" You asked, rolling the sleeves up to your elbows to expose your forearms. She watched you do it, a smile growing on her face. "You make flannel look good." She says, stepping up to you. You knew what her intentions were by the way she was looking at you and met her halfway, pulling her into a kiss by her waist. You pulled away from her as the door opened and her father stepped in. "H-Hi Mr.Corduroy." You smiled awkwardly, stepping away from Wendy. The barbecue went great. There was only mild teasing from her brothers, the food was great, and they all liked the fact that you wore flannel.

Mabel

You sighed, looking at the short skirt Mabel had given you before begrudginly pulling off your pants. You had accidentally spilt some of your soda all over your lap and since you didnt have anything else to wear with you Mabel had let you barrow one of her skirts until your pants were clean. You pulled on the skirt (which was a tight fit since Mabel's clothes were smaller than yours) and let out a sigh of releif when it fit over your hips. It fit like a tube skirt and unfortunately was a bit shorter than what you would normally wear, but it would have to do until your clothes get dry. "Mabel, I'm done changing!" You called to the girl who was waiting just outside her bedroom door. She pulled the door open and stepped inside, eager to see how you looked. She circled around you with her pointer finger on her lips and a smile on her face. "Your butt looks good." She said, stopping behind you to look at said butt. You laughed, shaking your head. She yelled, "Whap!" at the same time her palm collided with your butt making you turn to look at her, face red with embarrassment. She only giggled at your response. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

Robbie

You reached out to grab his jacket, which he left hanging on the post of his bed, when you could handle the cold no more. He had left to get you both drinks, so you took the chance to pull on his jacket, zipping it up just as he was stepping in the room. He stopped looking you over with a small smile. "I'm gonna need that back before you leave." "But its so warm..." You whined, wrapping your arms around yourself to prove your point. He threw the unopened cans of soda on the bed beside you before sifting through his closet. He pulled a hoodie of a hanger and threw it to you. "You can keep that one, but I'm gonna need this," he grabbed the front of the jacket with both hands to pull you against his chest, so your faces were only inches apart, "back." You couldn't help but smile at the close proximity before leaning up to kiss him. "Ok..." You said when he pulled away from the kiss, "But I'm taking that hoodie." He chuckled and let you go so he could grab one of the sodas and flop on to the bed.

Stan

Stan sighed, pulling off his suit jacket and hanging it on the back of your chair. It had been a long day at the Mystery Shack and you could feel the tiredness radiating off of him. He sighed once more before heading towards the door that lead to the living room of the shack. "Where are you going?" You asked, leaning against the counter. "I havent heard anything from the kids in bout two hours. Which usually means they're up ta somethin." He explained before stalking off into the other room and up the stairs. You were bored in about 30 seconds without his company. You eyes landed on a spare eyepatch he kept under the counter and you grabbed it, putting it on. That kept you amused for a few seconds. Then you remember the jacket on the back of your chair and grabbed it. You looked up as you were pulling it on and saw Stan standing in the doorway with an amused smirk. You slowly slid the jacket back off with an embarrassed laugh. "What were the kids up to?" You asked, trying to deflect the attention on to something else as you hung the jacket onto the chair. He raised an eyebrow, the smirk never leaving his face. "Mabel's takin a nap. Dipper was reading." He answered, making his way over to you. Your face was red as he looked down at you. He reached up, flipping the eyepatch up so it was no longer covering your eye. You quickly reached up and pulled it off, giving him a smile. "I got bored..."

Ford

You hurried into the shack and out of the rain, pulling off your wet jacket and hanging it on the rack. "Ford! I'm here!" You called out before noticing his trench coat hanging on the rack to. Your curiosity got the best of you and you pulled it down, putting it on. It was much to big for you so the tail almost touched the floor and the sleeves hung off your hands. You relished in your inner child and swung them around like they were weapons. Ford came around the corner and raised an eyebrow at you. "Hey..." He chuckled, "what are you doing?" You looked up at him with a smile before casually shoving your hands in the pockets with a shrug. He tipped his head to the rack, a silent way of telling you to put it back, which you did. "Come on." he said, heading towards the vending machine.

Bill

In your defense, he really really looked like he was sleeping. And you just couldn't help yourself. I mean it was right there. Just floating above his head. You always were curious about his hat. But you never asked about it. You just assumed one of the perks of being a demon was having magical items at your disposal. And now, with it floating mere feet away from you over a 'sleeping' Bill Cypher, you decided to make a move. You reached out, oh so slowly, and grabbed the rim of the hat before gently tugging it. It was, surprisingly, easy to remove. Once it was no longer over his head it was following the normal rules of gravity and sat lightly in your hand. You wondered how it worked, and if it would even float over your head. After all, you werent a dream demon. You sat the hat on your head and the second your hands left the rim it lifted up so it was floating over your head. You were ecstatic. You admired it for a few moments, shaking your head to see if it would follow (it did) when you noticed Bill was both awake and smirking at you. You smiled awkwardly at him. "I thought you were asleep..." He shrugged. "Demons don't sleep. We can enter a state of resting where we kinda drown out the rest of the world but its not really the same thing as sleeping. A closer definition would be deep meditation." He explained before looking at the hat that was still floating over your head with a fond smile. "That looks good on you by the way."