Cuddles

Dipper

You rushed into the Mystery Shack, quickly shutting the door behind you. With a shiver, you pulled off your coat hanging it on the coat rack. It was getting pretty cold outside now that summer was over (Mabel and Dipper are staying with their uncles year-round, deal with it). You sat on the couch, still shivering as you waited for someone to notice you were there. Mabel was the first to come downstairs about 5 minutes later. She smiled upon seeing you. "Hey Y/N. DIPPER, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" She shouted up the stairs. The sound of footsteps was enough evidence for you to assume he was on his way. He took one look at you and gasped. "Oh my gosh, you look so cold." He took off running back up the stairs before coming back down again with a big blanket. "I-I'm fine." You shivered. "You're not fine. You're gonna get sick." He draped the blanket around your shoulders before sitting next to you, wrapping his arms around you. You leaned into him, trying to steal up all this warmth. He had no problem holding you against his chest, arms tightly around you. You both stayed like this for a while, even after you weren't cold anymore.

Wendy

You trudged your way into you room, not surprised to see Wendy already in there. She usually skipped school and hung out at your house until you got home. You parents didn't mind, your father was always at work and your mother really liked Wendy. They'd hang out and do girl things which you didn't mind. You never were a girly girl so you instead went to school. Today was a rather difficult day however. The teachers were being extra tough on you, not to mention you got a ton of homework. You flopped face first onto your bed with a groan. "You ok, Hun?" You heard Wendy's voice but you were too exhausted to answer. You felt a weight on the bed before Wendy laid on top of you. She buried her face in the crook of your neck from behind and wrapped her arms around your torso. You folded your arms under your head as a pillow and smiled a little. "Thanks." She hummed. "What else am I supposed to do? Just let you be sad? I don't think so." You chuckled. "You're the best." "I know."

Mabel

"Look what I made!" Mabel said as she barged into your room. "When did you get here?" You asked, genuinly confused. "That doesn't matter, look what I made!" You sighed with a smile. "Alright, I'll bite. What did you make, Mabel?" She held up a big pink sweater. A really big pink sweater. "It's sweater made for cuddles!" You giggled. "A what?" "Here, I'll show you." She made her way across the room and pulled the sweater over your head before climbing in it herself. The hole for the head was really big so you had no problem fitting. However, there was one problem. "There's no holes for arms." You casually mentioned. "Your not supposed to stick your arms out, your supposed to cuddle me." She said happily. You laughed before wrapping your arms around her torso, holding her against you. She wrapped her arms around your neck and rested her face on your chest. You laid back so you were laying on your bed and she was laying on your chest. "You know, I kinda like the Cuddle Sweater." You said after a few minutes. "I knew you would."

Robbie

You were sitting with Robbie at his house watching a new scary movie. He didn't seem to be too afraid but you were terrified. A really scary part happened making you jump and spill some of the popcorn. Robbie laughed and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. You leaned into him with a smile, taking another bite at popcorn. After a while you ended up falling asleep with your head on his shoulder. He didn't have the heart to wake you up so he just rested his head against yours and fell asleep there to.