He/She Uses A Bad Pickup Line

Dipper

You and Dipper were sitting in his room reading. You both flipped a page at the same time causing you to smile. "You know, you kinda remind me of an overdue library book." Dipper spoke. You furrowed your brows in confusion. "Why?" He smiled at you with one brow raised. "Cause you've got fine written all over you." You giggled and snuggled closer to him. "You're such a goof."

Wendy

You were cleaning your room when you got a text message. You unlocked your phone and smiled when you realized it was from Wendy.

"Charzards R red Squitals R blue if u were a Pokemon i would choose u!"

You laughed for a solid five minutes before texting her back.

"I never knew you were such a nerd."

Mabel

You and Mabel were back at the mall again. After the fiasco last time you made her promise to only pick out things for you that are your size. You flipped through the clothing rack looking at all the different types of dresses. "Oh my gosh you should try this on!" She yelled, getting the attention of the other shoppers. You looked over the dress in her hand and smiled. "Alright." You took it to the dressing room and quickly pulled it on. Once you stepped out Mabel smiled widely. "What do ya think?" You asked while striking a pose. "Are you the sun?" "What?" You replied, confused. "Because you're so beautiful it's blinding me." You giggled. "You're too cute, Mabel."

Robbie

You were walking down the street next to Robbie on your way to Thomson's house. You tripped and looked down to see your shoe was untied. "Tie your shoe." Robbie demanded. You frowned at the tone of his voice. "Why?" He looked took straight in the eye and said in a serious voice, "I don't want you falling for anyone else." You laughed and bent down to tie your shoe. "You're adorable, babe." He scoffed. "I am not." You stood back up and smiled at him. "You totally are."