He/She Stares

Dipper

You sighed, readjusting your glasses again. You lost your contacts lenses so you had to wear these until you got new ones. You never really liked wearing glasses because:
a. They weren't comfortable
b. You always seemed to break them somehow
And c. You didn't think you looked good in them.
You hesitantly knocked on the door to the Mystery Shack, afraid of what Dipper might say about the glasses. When the door opened Dipper was looking down at Journal #3. "Hey Y/N. I found this new creature I thought we could hunt for later on if..." He paused, looking up at you, eyes wide and mouth agape. "W-whoa..." You looked down. "Is that a good whoa or a bad whoa?" You asked. When you got no answer you looked up to find him starting at you. "...Definitely a good whoa..." You smiled. "What creature were you talking about?" He was snapped out of his daze before looking down at his journal. "U-Um maybe we could just hunt for it another time. I don't want you to break your glasses." You nodded. "Good call." "Maybe instead we can just hang out here?" You stepped inside, he took this as an answer and shut the door behind you. Throughout the day you kept noticing Dipper looking at you which you thought was adorable.

Wendy

You yawned, leaning back against her pillow. "You should just stay here for the night. I'll call your mom and get permission. You go change into something sleep worthy." She mentioned your tight jeans and crop top while nudging your leg with her foot. "I didn't bring my Pajamas. I wasn't even expecting to stay the night." You said before being pelted in the face with a green flannel button up shirt. "Borrow my shirt for the night then." You stood up and headed into the bathroom to change while Wendy got her phone out to call your mom. You took off the shirt you were wearing and put on Wendy's (You were a little bigger than her so it was a little tight, but still fit) before taking of your jeans leaving you in your grey boxers.
A/N: how many of you gals wear boxers? I do.
When you stepped out of the bathroom Wendy froze. Her eyes were wide as she slowly spoke, "wow, you gotta wear my clothes more often, Hun." You laughed. "It's a little tight but it'll work." She smirked. "It'll work cause you're working it."

Mabel

"OK, try this one on."
"It's not my size, Mabel."
"Just try it oooonnn."
"Fiiiine."
You took the sweater and walked into the dressing room. It was obviously way too small but Mabel still wanted you to try it on. You pulled off your shirt leaving you in your black bra. You attempted to pull the sweater over your head but just got stuck (it certainly didn't help that it was covering your face so you couldn't see). "Um.... Mabel?" You heard her voice on the other side of the door. "Yes?" "Can you... Come in here please?" You hesitantly asked. The door opened and there was the sure sounds of Mabel trying not to laugh. "Ha ha this is so funny." You said sarcastically. "I told you it wasn't my size." The door shut and she muttered, "my bad." After a few seconds of silence you asked, "can you help me please?" Her response was, "I can't, I'm too busy." You frowned. "Busy doing what?" She poked your exposed stomach. "Looking at you." You face flushed. "I-I could really use your help, Mabel." She sighed. "OK, hold on." It was quiet for a moment before you heard the unmistakable sound of a camera click. "Mabel!" You screeched. "Delete that!" She pouted. "Whyyyy?" "Mabel." You warned causing her to sigh. "Fine, I deleted it." "Now help me get outta this." "Nah."

A/N: after posting this chapter there were quite a few comments saying what Mabel did was illegal and gross and blah blah blah which is untrue. So to clarify a few things:
1. The readers bra/boobs are not showing when Mabel takes a picture, just her stomach is.
2. Mabel did not take the picture because she wanted a pic of the readers exposed belly. That was not the intention. She took the picture because she found it funny that the reader was stuck in the sweater.
3. Reader did not get flustered because "oh no Mabel took a dirty pic of me!" The reader got flustered because "oh no Mabel took a pic of me in an embarrassing situation!"
Hopefully this clears some things up.

Robbie

You smiled, looking in the mirror. You had gotten a new hoodie from Hot Topic that looked Hella Fly on you. You posed a few times in the mirror before smirking. "I look hot." "Yeah you do." You spun around seeing Robbie leaning against the doorframe with a smirk. "I like your hoodie." You smiled. "Thanks, babe." He's walked around you, definitely checking you out. "This will do nicely." He said after a few minutes. "Do nicely for what?" You asked. He pulled out his phone. "I need to take a bunch of pictures of you." He said. "Why?" "Uh, to post them all on Instagram so I can make all of my friends jealous that I have a smoking hot girlfriend and they don't. Why else would I take a bunch of pictures of you?" He spoke, matter-a-factly. "Um, maybe because I'm your girlfriend and you'd want a bunch of pictures of me." You said monotonously. He frowned at you. "Why would I want pictures when I have the real thing." You couldn't help but smile. "OK, strike a pose, baby." He said, pointing the phone in your direction.