He/She Pranks You

All of these will be in his/her POV. Enjoy ~

Dipper

I thanked the cashier as he bagged the items I had purchased. I took the bag and stepped out of the store, only to climb into Thompson's van. "Thanks for the ride, guys." I spoke as I shut the back door. Thomson and Wendy both turned to look at me from the front two seats. "No problem, dude." Thomson spoke before turning down the road that leads to the Mystery Shack. Once we arrived I jumped out, watching as Wendy's window rolled down. "Hey, Good luck, man. Hopefully, she wont dump you." She joked. I smiled and nodded before turning and stepping into the shack. I walked into the kitchen and unloaded my bag, setting all the items on the table. Sprite, Soy Sauce, and Coca Cola. I poured the Coca Cola down the drain in the sink before getting out a large bowl. The sprite was quickly poured into the bowl, afterwards I added the soy sauce so it reassembled Coca Cola. Then I poured it in the empty Cola bottle and put the cap back on. I cleared away all the evidence before making my way to the living room. "Y/N should be here and minute now." I spoke aloud to myself before sitting down and opening journal #2. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted, adjusting the way I was sitting. She stepping in the doorway and smiled upon seeing me. I almost felt bad for her. Almost. "Hey, Hun." I greeted her with a smile. "Hey, Dipper." She says before sitting next to me. "I got you a soda." I said, handing her the Cola bottle. She smiled and opened it. It made the carbonated 'ksh' sound because of the sprite. She brought the bottle to her lips and took a drink. After a second she ripped the bottle away from her mouth at the speed of light, spitting the drink across the room. I nearly died of laughter. "W-what's the matter, honey? Something wrong with the drink?" I asked while still laughing. She just glared at me.

Wendy

After dropping off Dipper at the shack, Thomson made his way to my house to drop me off. Dipper pranking his girlfriend gave me an idea. Once I got home I went into the bathroom and grabbed the bar of soap off the sink. I took it to my room and grabbed a bottle of clear fingernail polish. I put a few coats of the Polish onto the soap so it would no longer work. I placed it back on the sink and turned off the light, heading back into the living room. I set up a small painting station before texting Y/N and asking her to come over. Once I thought she was only a few minutes away I put some paint on my hands. There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it, it was Y/N. I grabbed her hand once she walked in, covering it with paint. She gasped and pulled away, looking down at the blue and red colors streaked across her hand. "Sorry." I apologized. "It's OK. I'll just wash my hands in your bathroom." She said before walking towards said room. I followed. "I should probably wash mine too." I explained while leaning against the doorframe to watch as she struggled with the bar of soap. After about five minutes I couldn't take it anymore and exploded into laughter. She looked at me funnily before glancing down at the soap. You could see her fit the puzzle pieces together in her head. "Ha ha ha." She mocked me before walking into the kitchen to wash her hands there.

Mabel

I invited Y/N over to stay the night, mostly because I wanted to pull pranks on her. "Hey, Mabel." She said happily upon stepping into the kitchen. "Hey, Y/N." I replied equally as happy. "Want some fries?" I questioned, holding up the box of French fries. She nodded and sat opposite of me and reached for a fry. She bit into it and frowned. "They could use some salt." I picked up the salt shaker and dumped some onto the fries before offering her another one. She took it and bit into it, her face contorting into one of disgust before spitting it out. "W-Was that sugar?" I laughed. "No."

Robbie

I stepped into Y/N's house cautiously. "Babe?" I called. No answer. "Mr. And Mrs. L/N?" Still no answer. I smirked and made my way towards the bathroom connected to Y/N's room, the bag hanging off my wrist bumping against my thigh. I stepped into the bathroom, unloading the boxes from the bag before putting the plug in the sink. I poured each box into the sink carefully with a smirk. Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles, Captain Crunch, and Pops. The sink was practically overflowing with cereal once I was finished. I left the house, taking the empty boxes with me to get rid of the evidence. After a few hours I got a few texts from Y/N.
Y/N: Wtf did you do!?
Y/N: You
Y/N: I can't
Y/N: There is CEREAL in my bathroom sink!
Y/N: Why the hell
Y/N: You are such an ass