You Prank Him/Her Back

Dipper

You giggled as Dipper sat down at his laptop. He glanced at you with a confused expression. You cleared your throat and went back to reading your book. Dipper turned to face his computer, hitting the start button. It powered up, the Windows logo staring back at him. Once the home screen showed he moved the mouse to click on an app. However, the little arrow on the screen didn't move at all. His brows knitted together as he moved the mouse more rapidly. Still, the little arrow remained in the same spot. He checked to see if the mouse was plugged in and, sure enough, it was. He moved the mouse pad out from under the mouse to see if that was the problem. It wasn't. He went with his last option and flipped the mouse over. On the bottom was a piece of paper, coving the little square that was usually lit up. On the paper was the word "gotcha" in messy handwriting. He recognized the handwriting to be yours and spin around in his chair to confront you. But you were no longer there. He concluded that you had to of left when he was struggling with the mouse. He laughed quietly and turned to face the computer again.

Wendy

You laughed, ready to get back at Wendy for her dumb prank. You went into her bathroom with your supplies and started setting up. There wasn't much to do. You took all the toilet paper and hid it somewhere in the bathroom. On the toilet paper roll you put a roll of duct tape. Above you taped a picture of Jigsaw with the words "let's play a game" on the wall. You laughed quietly, thinking of how this was gonna play out, and made your way out to her bedroom, flopping onto her bed. "What are you laughing at?" Wendy questioned. You looked up at her. "Nothing. Just a joke Mabel told me earlier." She hummed and looked back down at her phone. A few hours later she got up to use the restroom and you snickered. After a few minutes of silence you heard her muffled voice through the door. "Um... Y/N?" You smirked. "Yes Hun?" Is was quiet for a moment. "Where did you hide the toilet paper?" She questioned. "I don't know what your talking about." You replied loud enough for her to hear. "This isn't funny." Maybe not for you. You thought. "I'm serious, Y/N." "So am I."

Mabel

You knew you were a horrible person for doing this but she deserved it. After all, she did prank you first. You opened up a pack of Oreos, scraping the icing out of the wafer cookies and setting them aside. Inside the wafers you put some mint toothpaste so they still reassembled an Oreo and placed them all back into the package, closing it afterwards. Then you set the package on the kitchen table before walking into the Living room. When Mabel got there she immediately walked into the kitchen, as usual. You heard the sound of the package being opened and smirked. After a few minutes of silence you went into the kitchen to see what she was doing. You were surprised to see that she had eaten half the package. "Um, Mabel?" She looked at you, toothpaste smudged across her face. "That's toothpaste." You said, pointing at the cookies. "Ohhh, I thought they were mint Oreos." You both stared at each other for a moment before she shoved another into her mouth.

Robbie

After you finished setting up the prank you made your way to your room to wait. You checked your Instagram and other social media before Robbie got there. He asked to use your shower and you, of course, let him because that was part of your plan. When he got or of the shower 20 minutes later he had a towel wrapped around his head. "Um, Y/N, I think there's something wrong with your shampoo." You furrowed your brow and pretended to be confused. "What are you talking about?" He pulled off the towel and a pink mop of hair fell into his face. You exploded into laughter and he quickly figured out that you had tampered with the shampoo. He glared at you before mumbling something about 'leaving' and 'black hair dye'