They Sing

Dipper

You paused the music playing through your headphones when your phone vibrated. You unlocked your phone and saw that you had two new texts from Mabel. The first said, "Omg you have to see this! XD" The second was an attachment; a video. You pressed play and realized what was happening pretty quickly. The video was of Dipper. More specifically, it was dipper singing into a hairbrush in the bathroom mirror. You could also hear Mabel snickering quietly behind the camera. It was clear he had just got out of the shower as his hair was still wet and was only wearing his shorts. It was also clear that Mabel recorded this without his knowledge as you could clearly see she was recording through the bathroom door which he must've left cracked slightly open by mistake. "You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeeeeen!" It was then that Dipper noticed his audience and quickly spun around, setting his sights on his sister. Mabel, realizing she had been caught, ran. "Mabel! Dele--" Dipper's voice had been cut off as the video ended. You almost felt had for him, although you had to admit, his song choice was a little funny. You giggled at the video, saving it to your gallery before texting Dipper. "I didn't know you were a dancing queen."

Dancing Queen by ABBA

Wendy

You and Wendy sat sprawled out across her bed, music playing quietly from the small radio on her nightstand. You were looking at memes on your phone while Wendy quietly sung along to the songs she knew. A familiar song came on and you tapped your finger against your phone to the beat. "When everyone, you thought you knew, deserts your fight, I'll go with you." You sung the next part along with her making her smile. "You're facin' down a dark hall, I'll grab my light, and go with you." You couldn't help but think about her when you really let the meaning behind the words sink in. She looked at you and somehow you knew she was thinking the same thing.

My Blood by Twenty One Pilots

Mabel

"I've made a grave mistake..." You muttered quietly to yourself as you watched your girlfriend dance around the room. You had saw a candy at the store called Fun Dip and decided to buy her a few packets. After all, you did remember Mabel saying something about liking a slightly different candy called Smile Dip. This ended up being a terrible idea. She ate all 3 packets in a matter of minutes and almost immediately became the most hyperactive you've ever seen her before. "You put your hands in the air, and you jump off the ground, and then you take that funky butt and you shake it all around!" You had no idea what she was singing, and you didn't care. You were more focused on keeping any easily breakable and potentially dangerous items out of her reach. One thing was for sure, you're in for a rough few hours.

Cool Patrol by Ninja Sex Party

Robbie

You and Robbie jumped around his room overdramatically belting the lyrics to one of your favorite songs. "To be a joke and look, another line without a hook, I held you close as we both shook for the last time, take a good hard look!" He sung, you joining him to sing the next part simultaneously, "I'm nooot oookay, I'm not oookaaaaaay, I'm not okaaaaaay, you wear me ooooout!" You flopped onto his bed (rather dramatically) making him laugh. He air guitared while hopping around and you joined him playing air drums without even getting up from your spot. Lets just say your voice was killing you the next day.

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance

Stan

The first thing you did after waking up was reaching across the bed to finding it empty other than yourself. You had stayed the night at the shack last night and spent the entire night in Stan's arms laughing and talking about anything and everything before eventually falling asleep sometime after 2am. You sighed before stretching, a groan ripping its way from your throat. You let your body go limp again and laid there for a few moments, silently cursing at the sun as the light glared onto your eyelids. You let out one more sigh before sitting up and looking around the room tiredly. Yep, Stan's not in here. You sighed yet again and perked up at the smell of food. Someone was cooking breakfast. That thought along with the delightful smell was enough to get you up and out of bed. You slowly made your way towards the smell, pausing outside the kitchen door when you heard Stan's voice inside. "Valentine is done, here but now they're gone. Romeo and Juliet, are together in eternity. Romeo and Juliet." He sounded so... Happy. You pushed open the door and Stan turned to smile at you. "Good morning!" He said cheerily. He hummed quietly, placing the bacon on a plate and turning off the stove. You sat down at the table, bidding good morning to Dipper and Mabel who chatted happily while waiting for the food. He set a plate in front of you containing all of your favorite breakfast foods before sitting down opposite of you with a plate of his own. The twins jumped up to get some food while you looked down at your plate. You smiled thankfully at Stan before muttering a thanks. He simply smiled happily at you before munching on his bacon.

Don't Fear The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult

Ford

The elevator door opened and you stepped out into the large room. You didn't know exactly where he was and was about to call out for him when you heard his voice from somewhere in the room. With how far away it was you couldn't quite make out was he was saying, but as you got closer you realized he was actually singing. "This is a man's world, this is a man's world, but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl." He eventually was within your sights and you slowly approached him. He was dismantling a small part of the portal, singing while he did so. "I didn't know you could sing." You said aloud once you were closer to him. He jumped at the sudden voice before relaxing once he saw it was you. "Y/N. What a pleasant surprise." You smiled and looked closer at what he was doing. "I thought I'd give you a bit of company." He smiled back. "You're company is always appreciated." You took a seat next to him and watched as he continued his task. "How was your day, love?"

It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World by James Brown

Bill

"Can't breathe to scream, long way down..." That voice... It sounded so familiar. It echoed all around you do you couldn't tell which direction it came from. Who was that? You tried so hard to remember where you were. Why was everything so dark? "...suffocating in this dream, long way down..." You felt... warm. And comfortable. You couldn't quite remember... It almost felt like you were leaning against someone... they were so familiar... whoever they were they made you feel safe. "Don't give up the life, using every last breath..." You slowly started remembering. The more you remembered the more it felt like the darkness surrounding you was lifting. That voice almost sounded like... "...escaping the long... way... down..." You suddenly felt like you were falling. It wasn't as if it felt like there was solid ground beneath you before. Instead you were just... existing. And now you were dropping. Falling further and further out of the dark nothingness before-- You woke with a gasp, sitting up away from the couch. Everything was foggy for a moment before you remembered where you were. "Good morning, Doll." You turned your attention to your boyfriend who was still sitting next to you. That's right, we were watching that movie and I was leaning against him when... I must've fell asleep, You realized. "Did I wake you?" He asked when you didn't say anything. "Were you... Singing?" You asked, only remembering parts of your dream. "Was I too loud?" He asked with a small smile. You responded, "No, it was actually pretty relaxing," before stretching out your stiff limbs.

Long Way Down from the game The Evil Within