First Kiss

Dipper

"Dip, I'm ok, really." Dipper ran from the room, running back in so fast he almost tripped over the rug. He dropped a first aid box in front of you and started pulling out gauze and bandages. "Dip, I really don't need any of that. It was just a little scratch." Ok, so maybe it was a bit more than just a little scratch, at most you would just need a big bandaid. But he was really freaking out and you had to calm him down somehow. You and him had been hunting down a creature in the woods and it attacked you, scratching your arm. "Dipper it's ok!" "B-But that thing could have killed you! Look at your arm!" A drop of blood dribbled down said limb. "Its not as bad as it looks, Dip. You're freaking out over nothing." He was hesitant to calm down. "B-But-" you grabbed his face, one hand on each cheek, cutting him off. "I'm ok. Take a breath." He paused, but then did as told. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, placing his hands over yours. He looked so adorable right now with his face squished between your hands. You smiled and leaned forward, lightly kissing him in the lips before leaning back again, gauging his reaction. His eyes snapped open and his face burned red. "D-Did you just...?" You smirked, nodding your head. "Do you want me to do it again?" He nodded. "Yes, please."

Wendy

"Oh my God. This is the best thing I've ever tasted in my life." Wendy looked at you with raised brows. "What about those chocolate chip cookies I made you the other day?" You froze, before deciding to tell her the truth. "Wendy, I love you, but those cookies were..." She looked at you, waiting for you to continue. Ugh, you couldn't tell her the cookies were terrible. When it comes to cooking, shes amazing. But when it comes to baking... Well, lets just say it's safer to avoid her baked goods. "...they...were....great. But this pie is just a little bit better." You gave her an apologetic smile. She smirked and raised an eyebrow. Oh geez you knew what that look meant. That look means she just got an idea. "Really? Let me taste it." You didn't like the tone in her voice, but played along. "Um...ok sure." You scooped up some pie onto the spoon and held it out to her. However, you were taken completly off guard when she grabbed your face and pressed her lips to yours. She let you go and moved away before you had a chance to understand what was happening. You were speechless. "Wow. That was some pretty good pie. You were right." She took a bite of her food as if nothing had happened. You swallowed and plopped the pie on the spoon into your mouth.

Mabel

"Mabel?" You hesitantly asked, taking a step closer to her. "Mabel isn't here right now." She mumbled, her voice muffled by her sweater. "Oh? Well, where is she then? I would really like to speak with her." "Mabel is in sweater town." You frowned. You had no idea why she was so sad, but you had an idea of what could help. "Well, it's too bad I missed her." You made your way over to her side of the room, grabbing the cuddle sweater and pulling it on. "Maybe I can meet her in the next town over?" She sniffled. "What town is that?" You sat next to her. "The big city of cuddle sweater." She hesitated, but eventually gave in, climbing into the sweater and hugging onto you. "Do you wanna talk about it?" She shook her head no.  "Ok. Is this helping any?" She nodded. You rubbed her back and rested your chin on her head. After a little while, leaned back to look at you. "Thanks Y/N. You're the best." You smiled. "Only for you." She rested her hands on your shoulders and pecked you on the cheek. But then she didn't move away afterwards, her face a couple inches away from your. You closed the space and pecked her on the lips. When you pulled away she was smiling like crazy.

Robbie

You were hanging out at Robbie's house for the day. As of right now, you were tucking into his side, listening to music with him. His arm was wrapped securely around your shoulder, your legs stretched out on the bed. You both sang along to the music, nodding your heads on the beat. After he sang the wrong words again you both started giggling. He sang the right words (now at the wrong part of the song) and messed up the trill making you laugh. "No, You gotta do it like this." You sung the verse. He sung it again, messing it up slighly less than before. You sung the trill. Then he did, but again not quite right, making you laugh. He smiled when you squished his face with your hand. "With your heart, Robbie." He tried to sing it but since you were still squishing his face he barely made it halfway before bursting into a fit of giggles, which made you follow suit. When your laughter died down he quickly leaned forward and kissed you. After gathering your senses, you kissed him back. When you both pulled away you smirked. "What was that for?" "For being so God Damn adorable."

A/N: IM NOT DEAD JUST INACTIVE