Hanging Out

Dipper

"Are you sure it's here?" You whispered, following closely behind Dipper. "I know it is." He whispered back, stepping around the corner into another tunnel. He had this weird flashlight thing that could shrink and grow things with him. He says that there was another crystal like the one that made it work somewhere down here in the bunker. Mabel wasn't able to come along because she was helping sew a dress for Candy. You looked up to make sure Dipper was still on front of you, keeping an eye on him so you wouldn't get lost. You tripped, looking down to see your shoe was untied. You kneeled down, tying it quickly. But, not quickly enough. When you looked up Dipper was gone. "Dipper!" You whispered loudly. "Dipper, where are you?" You heard a rustle behind you and ran towards it. Stepping around the corner you spoke, "Thank god I found you." You gasped seeing a giant blob like creature. He turned to you speaking in a deep voice. "Oh, a new form. How wonderful." Within seconds he transformed to look like you. You screamed, running back the way you came. You ran around corners, through tunnels, getting even more lost. You paused, catching your breath while trying to figure out where you were. You smiled when hearing Dipper's voice. "(Y/N)! I'm so glad I found you!" You looked up and frowned to see him running after that thing that still looked like you. "Dipper! There you are!" It yelled in your voice. "No! That's not me!" You yelled, running towards them. "No!" It screeched. "That's the shape shifter! Shrink it!" Dipper pointed the flashlight at you making you stop dead in your tracks. Just before he shot though, a look of confusion crossed his face. "Wait a minute..." He mumbled before turning the flashlight onto the creature and shrinking it. It screeched as it shrunk to the size of a quarter. Dipper quickly caught it in a stray can before turning to you. You looked down into the can at it as it cursed and screeched, switching between shapes. "How did you know it wasn't me?" You asked, looking at Dipper. "I never told you there was a shape shifter down here." He answered simply. "I think I'm done monster hunting for today. If you want, we can come back later and look for the crystal?" Dipper suggested. You nodded in response. "Yea. Let's get out of here."

Wendy

"You've never seen Ducktective!?" Wendy asked, mouth agape. You were hanging out at her house for a few hours cause you had nothing to do at your own. You shook your head. "Nah, my mom only lets me watch the nature channel." You said with a grimace, making Wendy smirk. "Your mom isn't here now." She said, waving the remote in front of your face. You smirked before replying. "Well then, Shall we start at season 1?" You asked with a fake British accent, which Wendy mimicked when replying. "We shall." She clicked the remote and the show started. You guys ended up watching 3 seasons in one sitting while eating 4 bags of popcorn. "He has a twin brother? Dude, I figured that out half way through season one." Wendy nodded with a frown, "Not the best moment in the show. But it gets better, wanna keep going?" You looked down at your phone, checking the time. "It's 8 o'clock!?" You screeched, surprised that you'd been there for nearly 5 hours. Wendy shrugged before smirking. "I guess you'll just have to stay the night." You smiled. "Bummer." "Shouldn't you tell your mom though?" Wendy asked making you frown. "Oh man, you're right. She'll want permission from your dad that I'm allowed to stay though." Wendy's father was out camping with friends. "Call her anyways." You gave her a confused face to which she just said, "Trust me." You sighed, dialing your mom's number. "Hey mom, can I stay over here for the night?"  You sighed when she asked, "did her father say it was alright?" You put it on speaker phone and Wendy spoke. "My dad is totally cool with her staying all night." "Can I speak with him?" She asked to which Wendy winked at you. "Hey dad! Can you come in here please!" She jumped off the bed, stomping a few times to make it seem like someone was walking into the room. She then spoke in a deep voice towards the phone. "Hello Mrs.(L/N). I give permission for (Y/N) to sleep over." You stifled a laugh at Wendy's impression of her father. "OK, thank you." You mom says before hanging up. "That's how it's done!" Wendy shouted excitedly. You stood up and high fived her before flopping onto her bed. "Season 4 here we come!" You shouted, Wendy flopping down next to you, starting the next episode.

Mabel

You handed Mabel her bedazzling gun, stepping away cautiously. "Beep bloop." She said, placing diamonds on the dress you were sewing for Candy. She was wearing it as you sewed frills to the bottom, and Mabel was bedazzling the torso. Grenda was on the couch, making a huge fluffy hat to match the dress. The dress itself was a light purple, the frills you were adding were a light pink. Grenda ran over quickly with a thick pink ribbon. "Hold still Candy!" She said before tying it tightly around Candy's waist. "Wow, I didn't know you were so good at bows, Grenda." You complimented. "I think we're done!" Mabel said, pushing Candy towards the mirror. She looked herself over before saying, "I look like royalty. But I think something is missing." Just then, Grenda came barreling across the room, slamming the hat onto Candy's head. "Boosh!" She yelled proudly. Candy gasped at her reflection. "Now it's perfect. How do I look?" "You're a goddess!" Grenda complimented. "Fabulous." Mabel spoke. "Like royalty." You said. "Let's watch a movie now!" Grenda suggested. "What movie should we watch?" You asked, flopping onto the arm chair. Mabel squeezed in next to you as Grenda and Candy sat on the arms. "Let's watch twilight!" Mabel suggested. "Wait!" Grenda yelled making you all look at her. "(Y/N) are you on team Edward or team Jacob." She asked. "(Edward/Jacob)." You said obviously making Candy and Grenda groan. "Yes! Team (Edward/Jacob) for life!" Mabel cheered, giving you a high five.

Robbie

You picked up your acoustic guitar, strumming a few notes to make sure it was in tune before playing the first few chords of your favorite song. You hummed the tune of the lyrics rather than sang then though due to self-consciousness. Robbie stepped into your room with the two pitt colas he left to get. "I love that song." He said, handing you your can. "It's my favorite song." You replied, opening your soda. "Sing it then." He sat on the edge of the bed, looking at you. You shook your head, blushing. "No way." He smirked. "Fine. Then you play and I'll sing." You smiled, strumming the intro. When the lyrics came, he sung them loudly and over dramatically making you laugh. After a few seconds of him embarrassing himself, you joined in, singing along without a care in the world. When the song finished he smiled at you. "You have a pretty voice." You smiled, looking down at the guitar. Just then your door opened and your dad stepped into the room. "You guys need to quiet down. I can't hear my business associate over the phone because of you two." He scolded. "Sorry dad." "Sorry Mr.(L/N)." He shut door and you both looked at each other before laughing quietly. "Your dad scares me." Robbie said, rubbing the back of his neck. "He tends to have that effect on people." You said with a smile.