Making Out

Just a note: no sex takes place before or after this make out session. I'm saving all that good stuff for the "First Time" Scenario. Also, this is not your first make out session.

Dipper

The fingers on his right hand slowly ran through your hair, his left hand wrapped around your waist. He gently pressed his body against yours, your back against the bedroom door. The kiss became more heated as you ran you tongue across his bottom lip. Your hands ran up his chest, making him shiver, before eventually resting around his neck. He pulled back, the need to breath becoming overwhelming at this point. He rested his forehead against yours, lightly panting as a smile crept onto his face. "God, I love you." He said making you smile back.

Wendy

Your fingers gripped her hair tightly, roughly kissing her. She let out a quiet moan against your mouth, her arms tightening around your waist. You started kissing down her neck, gently sucking the sensitive flesh. She bit her lip to quiet any more noises. After all, it was late at night and her family was sleeping a few rooms over. You nipped at her collar bone before moving your lips back to her mouth, resuming the sloppy kiss.

Mabel

Her arms rested around your neck comfortably as you held her a bit tighter. Her tongue pressed against your lips and you gave her access, opening your mouth. She took the opportunity to press her tongue to yours and you couldnt help but moan as one of her hands gripped your hair. She wiggled a bit in your lap, pulling away from the kiss long enough to get comfortable, before diving back in.

Robbie

He panted against your neck, biting into the flesh hard enough to leave a bruise. You whined, pulling his body closer to yours by his jacket. He was on his elbows and knees, you were a blushing, panting mess underneath him as he left multiple hickies on your neck. He moved back up to your lips, which he had abandoned minutes prior, resuming the task of pressing his tongue playfully against yours. Your hands abandoned his jacket and rested on the sides of his neck, thumbs gently caressing his jawline.

Stan

Your legs wrapped tighter around his hips as he started to kiss you a bit rougher. You rested comfortably on the hard wood of the counter in the gift shop, him standing between your legs. Your surprise visit while he was closing up ended a lot better than you could've imagined. His hand found its way into your hair, holding your face against his as he pressed his tongue in your mouth. Your arms wrapped around his neck as your tongue pressed against his with just as much intensity.

Ford

Ford quietly moaned against your mouth as you lightly nipped at his bottom lip. You were well aware of how much he liked it when you did that. Your tongues clashed again as you ran your hands slowly up his chest, stopping to rest on the sides of his neck. The edge of his desk pressed uncomfortably against your butt, but you didnt even care anymore. Luckily, you didn't have worry about it once he picked you up by your thighs, placing you on the desk with no regard for the papers he had scattered there. His tongue pressed a bit further into your mouth, cause you to let out a moan of your own.

Bill

You were the one who had to pull away for air, immediately missing the feeling of his mouth against yours. You tilted your head back, gasping for air, as Bill took the opportunity to press his face to your exposed neck. His tongue immedietly found your sweet spot making you shiver at the feeling. He nipped at the sensitive spot making you hum in delight. Once your regained your ability to breath properly, you gently pressed his chin up so you could kiss him once more, which he happily accepted.