"I Love You"

Dipper

You were working with Ford and Dipper to build a new machine. You weren't exactly sure what it was supposed do but it was fun building it. "Can you hand me a wrench, Y/N?" Ford asked while glancing at you. You smiled and nodded, standing to grab it. You brought it back to him and dropped it into his outstretched hand. "Thank you." Before he pulled away you quickly grabbed his hand, noticing something odd. "You've got six fingers!" He looked a little flustered. "Oh, uh, yeah. It's um-" you cut him off before he could finish his sentence, "that's so cool!" He seemed to brighten at your reaction. "Really?" You scoffed. "Yeah, really! I have a cousin with seven fingers on one hand and six on the other. I've always thought things like this are cool." He chuckled. "Well, thank you!" He turned back to his machine, much happier than before. You headed back to sit next to Dipper who smiled at you. "You know, not every one can put him in a good mood. You really are something." You shook your head. "Nah. I'm just... Me." You said sadly. He took your hand in his. "You're so much more than that. I love you for you Y/N. For the amazing girl you are." You looked up at him, wondering when he became so charming. "You love me?" His face went red. "W-Well, yeah. Of course I do." You giggled. There's the awkward Dipper you loved. "I love you too." He smiled and looked down.

Wendy

"Bon appetit." She said while setting the plate down in front of you. "Man, I'm so excited. I never knew you could cook." She shrugged before smirking. "There's quiet a bit you don't know about me." You picked up your fork, unable to stop the smile that crawled onto your face. You dug into the meal and took a bite before visibly melting. The taste was so good and the texture was on point. You groaned in approval and smiled as she laughed. "That bad, huh?" She joked. You groaned again, faking tears. "This is the best thing I've ever eaten in my life. Years from now people will worship this meal like a god. They will turn to you and say..." You paused, holding up your plate. "Please ma'am. I'd like some more." She laughed and shoved your plate towards you, almost spilling the contents. You set it down and took another bite, moaning as the flavor once again exploded in your mouth. "This, this is why I love you." You said, glancing up at her to see how she'd react to the sudden confession. She smiled and leaned back into her chair. "You're just saying that." She mumbled and played with a strand of her hair. You reached across the table and took her hand in yours. "I did say it. And I mean it with every ounce of my soul." She smiled and you had to ruin the moment by adding. "Or at least, I would if I had a soul." She snorted and shoved your arm away and you couldn't help but laugh along.

Mabel

You and Mabel were sitting together in the mystery shack. You were currently watching the newest episode of Ducktective. However, you both had stayed up really late into the night to watch it when it airs, so you were both really tired. Mabel was cuddled up against your side, your arm slung lazily over her shoulder. The theme song popped up for the show and you looked down at Mabel. "It's on, Mabel." You said while gently nudging her. "Yay." She mumbled tiredly, making you giggle. After a second of thought you decided to let her sleep. "Goodnight, Mabel." You whispered. "Goodnight. I love you." She said, already falling asleep. You froze upon hearing this. She loves you? You smiled at the thought before glancing down at her. "I love you too." She smiled and fell into unconsciousness.

Robbie

You groaned, scribbling on the worksheet. "What are you doing?" Robbie questioned, sitting next to you at your desk. "Homework." You shuddered. He looked at it before "accidentally" spilling your coffee onto it. "Oops." You jumped up really quickly, scrambling to dry it up. "Robbie! What are you doing? Are you nuts!?" He laughed. "A little. The way I see it I just did you a huge favor. Now you don't have to do your homework." You grunted, finally getting most of the coffee dried up. "You're so lucky I love you or else I would've punched you in the throat." "Aww!" He cooed. "You love me." You huffed making him laugh. "I'm just kidding, babe. You know I love you too."