First Date

Dipper

"Do you think that's a clue?" You asked pointing to a series of numbers written across the top of the page. You and Dipper were in his room discovering the secrets of his journal. You were laying on your stomach, him sitting cross legged next to you. "It might correspond with the alphabet. See, the numbers don't go higher than 26." You suggested to which he nodded, clicking his pen. He grabbed a sheet of scratch paper from the table next to his bed and started scribbling numbers and letters down. "It's all jumbled up." He said after writing in a few letters. "Or maybe it's the...
  alphabet backwards." "Alphabet backwards!"
You spoke at the same time. He began scribbling again, you watching as words started to form. "It's working!" He said excitedly before high fiving you and continuing with the pattern. "Look there's another one here!" You pointed at another series of numbers before grabbing your own sheet of paper and working it out. "You guys are nerds." Mabel said stepping into the room. She was only there long enough to grab her grappling hook before leaving you guys to your work. "What do you think this is?" Dipper asked, pointing at a strange symbol in the corner of the page.

Wendy

"Two slices of Pecan Pie please." Wendy ordered. You were sitting in your usual seats at the diner, which was the barstools you met at. The waiter bright over the pies setting them in from of you before walking away. You picked up your fork, taking a bite of you pie before turning to Wendy. "Sooo..." She said casually, "does this count as our first date?" You thought for a moment before answering. "I think it does." You smiled, setting your fork down before picking up your drink. "To... Many more delicious pies with such a beautiful woman." You said, holding your drink up waiting for her to clink her glass to it. She blushed, commenting on your toast. "Is that your way of saying you want to go on more dates with me?" You shrugged, "I thought it sounded pretty damn smooth." She laughed before clinking her cup to yours. You both sipped your drink before finishing your pie. She reached into her pocket to pull out he wallet to pay. But before she could get it out you had already set a 10 dollar bill down saying, "let's get out of here." She looked up at you surprised. "Wait, I'm supposed to be paying you back." You continued walking without commenting, stepping through the door before she could stop you. "I'm supposed to pay!" She said, running after you. You held the door open for her so she wouldn't walk into the glass. She stood in front of you frowning to which you shrugged, smirking. "It must have slipped my mind." She sighed after a minute, smiling at you. You stuffed your hands in your pockets, walking casually down the street, her walking next to you. "Sooo wanna head back to my place?" She asked after a few seconds of silence. You gasped over dramatically. "On the first date? Why I'd never." Her face flushed as she punched you in the shoulder. "That's not what I meant!" You smirked at her. "I know."

Mabel

You were snuggled up in your sleeping bag next to Mabel's, both lying on your stomachs in front of the TV. "Ducktective is so smart." She commented, watching as the duck figured out who the murderer was easily. You didn't reply, you weren't really watching the show, you were watching the emotions that passed over Mabel's face as she watched it. Some moments she'd be scared, others she'd be perplexed, excited, laughing, frowning. You sighed happily, leaning so you were propped up on your elbow, cheek in palm. She looked over at you and you quickly turned your attention to the TV. She giggled, snuggling closer to you. "What's happening now?" You asked and Ducktective wrote something in his notepad. "He's deciding who's a suspect, and who's innocent. My bets on Mrs.Swanee." you looked over at her. "But wasn't it her husband that died?" She nodded. "And when he died, she inherited a lot of money." "Whoa." You turned your attention back to the TV. "You're so smart, Mabel." You could tell she was blushing by her response. "N-No I'm not." You nodded at her. "I would've never guessed Mrs.Swanee, but you make a great point. I thought it was the butler. Which, now I realize, is stupid." She shook her head. "It's not stupid. The butler always does it." You smiled at her. "See. We're both pretty smart. And together we'd make an unstoppable team." She smiled back. "We totally would."

A/N: I know Robbie's isn't on here. His is on another chapter. I really didn't like the first one I made so I deleted it and wrote a new one.