Chapter Twelve

2 MONTHS LATER

RAE

"Vic the bus is here."

Vic comes running out of the bedroom holding his bags. Today Pierce The Veil were starting the US leg of their Misadventures tour and they'd decided to invite the girlfriends along. I'd packed the night before, while Vic decided to do it all this morning while I had an extra couple of hours in bed.

"See Rae, I told you I could pack in no time."

He pecks me on the cheek making me snort.

"You say that babe, but wait until you realise you've forgotten something later on."

I take my suitcase handle and roll it past Vic and out of the front door. The bus was huge, then again it had to house a lot of people for the next couple of months. A little white dog runs up to me and I immediately drop my bags and bend down to scoop him up in my arms.

"Hello Doug, happy to see me?"

Doug woofs a dog 'yes' and I cuddle him like a baby. Tony and Erin walk over to me.

"I think Doug likes Rae more than us turtle."

"Now we know who can dog sit while we're on tour babe."

Tony wraps an arm around Erin's waist and kisses her on the cheek. I wouldn't mind looking after this little cutie if the couple wanted some alone time.

"A thousand times yes, I love Doug so much."

"I'll just put your bags on the bus Rae because you clearly love Doug more than your boyfriend."

Vic pouts playfully next to me, before picking up my bags as well as his.

"I love you just as much Vic, but come on who can resist Doug?"

My boyfriend laughs pointing at Tony, "I hate you, Tony."

Tony smirks, "You're welcome Fuentes now let's get on the bus and pick up the others."

The four of us and Doug make our way to the bus, and the guys put our bags away while Erin, Doug and I explore the bus and claim a bunk despite knowing we'd be sleeping with our partners.

"How did your double date with Jaime and Jess go the other night?"

Erin and I claim the back lounge. I twirl my hair around my finger and sigh loudly remembering the disastrous double date. It was Jaime's idea, and he had a good heart but Jessica still wasn't my biggest fan.

"She was nice to my face when Vic and Jaime were there, but when we were alone it was the silent treatment."

Erin sighs, "You can't win them all over Rae. If she's a bitch Alysha and I will put her in her place."

"THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED BITCHES!"

Alysha slams open the door taking us off guard, behind her stood Jessica who smiles at Erin but glares at me.

"Are you looking forward to this tour?"

Erin and I nod. An awkward silence quickly falls over the four of us, so I get up and shuffle out of the back lounge. And the second I leave Jessica starts talking making me roll my eyes at how childish she was being.

"Why are you being so rude to Rae Jess, come on its been months now and she makes Vic happy."

I stop in my tracks and smile, I knew Erin was on my side.

"Give her a chance Jess, she's a nice girl who only wants to be your friend."

You go Alysha having my back.

"I feel like I'm betraying Danielle guys, I was always closest to her in our group."

I decide it's best not to hear the rest of Jessica's conversation and instead head to the front lounge where the guys were hanging out. Vic sees me enter and smiles.

"What are you four gossiping about back there?"

I snort, "How bad you lot are in bed."

All four faces drop in front of me, they actually believed me.

Mike clears his throat, "who's the worse?"

"Seriously Mike!"

Vic, Jaime and Tony throw things at Mike who pouts like a little child. I burst into laughter.

"Your faces were priceless, of course, we weren't talking about you guys."

"What's going on in here?"

The girls appear by my side, and I'm surprised Jessica speaks up.

I shrug my shoulders, "the guys are curious that we were gossiping about, so I lied and said whose worse in bed."

Jessica snorts, "I thought we were discussing syncing our period's girls."

The guys wrinkle their noses in disgust.

"Okay, we didn't need to know that much information babe."

Jaime pulls Jessica down onto his lap while Erin, Alysha and I laugh our heads off. This tour was going to be wild.