Chapter Fourteen

1 MONTH LATER

RAE

It was the second to last show of the tour and Pierce The Veil were doing two sold-out shows in San Diego. The tour had been a lot of fun, Vic and I had gotten closer and I'm made memories I would never have made back in Hawaii.

"Are you okay Jess, you keep looking at your phone?"

The girlfriends were currently standing side stage watching the guys perform the first show. Jess had been glued to her phone all night, and whenever anyone asked if she was okay she made up some lame excuse everyone bought but not me. Something was going on with her.

"I'm fine Rae nothing to worry about. Are you and Vic still going out after the show?"

Nodding, I glance at my boyfriend on stage "yeah we're going out for drinks, he said he has something he wants to tell me and it's pretty big news."

"Cool, then what are you guys doing?"

Jessica had never been this interested in mine and Vic's dates, but I didn't have a reason to question her because we were friends and we shared things with each other.

"I think we're going back to the hotel, you know because of the last show tomorrow."

"THANK YOU, SAN DIEGO! YOU'VE BEEN AMAZING TONIGHT! WE'RE PIERCE THE VEIL AND WE'LL SEE YOU, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, AGAIN TOMORROW NIGHT!"

Vic shouts into the microphone sending the audience into a frenzy, the energy was addictive even from backstage. The band bow before running off stage, Vic engulfs me in a sweaty hug just like the others do with their girlfriends.

"Did you enjoy the show, Rae?"

I lean forwards and peck his lips, "I'll never get sick of watching you perform Vic. You're all amazing."

Vic cheers, "I'm going to shower, I'll meet you at the local bar in about an hour babe."

He kisses my cheek before being dragged off to the showers by Mike and Tony. Jaime stops next to me and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Have a nice night Rae."

Before I can question the crazy Mexican he giggles and chases after his band mates.

"Let's get back to the hotel and get you changed Rae, you need to look good tonight."

Alysha grabs me by the elbow and I'm dragged towards the exit, being followed by Erin and Jessica.

~Hotel~

"Guys I'm running late, Vic said an hour."

I check my phone, I was now thirty minutes late. Alysha and Erin finish doing my hair and makeup, slightly drunk from the wine we'd been drinking. They had played dress up Rae. I was now wearing a rather tight and short black dress that worked wonders for my body.

Alysha giggles, "Vic can wait a few more minutes Rae, I'm sure he's thankful for our distraction right now."

"Okay, now you can go."

Erin finishes putting lipstick on me and stands back, looking proudly at her work.

Jessica was sitting on the end of mine and Vic's bed sipping her wine; she hadn't really participated and seemed to distance herself from everyone. Something was wrong with her.

"Then you guys need to leave my room for when we return."

Picking up my bag I make a quick escape from the room while Erin and Alysha continue messing around. However, Jess grabs onto my arm.