Chapter 2

I storm up the stairs, anger seeming to flow out of me in waves. Once I make it the third floor, I leave the stairwell and stalk towards their apartment.

I don't bother withy the formality of knocking. I fiercely swing the unlocked door open and barge in- just in time to see Justin's fist make contact with Chey's temple.

She crumples to the floor, letting out a yelp. Anger courses through my veins, as I lunge forward, taking Justin by surprise. I don't hit him, but instead throw my body in between him and Chey, acting as a barrier.

I turn to face him and let my eyes bore through his, hoping that I get my message through.

"I swear to God if you ever lay another hand on her I'll kill you myself," I snarl, standing my ground. For a moment he looks as if he might hit me, too. But he doesn't.

He turns and walks into his bedroom like the coward he is.

I crouch to Chey's side, taking her hands in mine.

"Are you okay?" I ask, worry seeping from my voice.

"I'm fine- let's just go," she whimpers, tears flowing down her face.

I stand to my feet and pull her up with me.

"Is there anything here you need?" I ask.

"No- let's just get out of here," she sniffles.

"Okay," I reply, starting to walk towards the front door.

Justin comes out of his room and blocks our path.

"Where do you think you're going?" he hisses, his eyes fixed on Chey.

"We are leaving," I growl, stepping between them. "Now move out of my way."

He doesn't look phased at all, and his feet stay rooted to the ground.

"I said move," I snarl.

Chey moves out from behind me, and looks him dead in the eye.

"You heard her," she boldly hisses.

"Baby, come on," Justin coos, wrapping his arms around her waist. I stiffen up, ready to shove it where the sun don't shine, but she beats me to the punch.

"Get your hands off me," she shouts, pulling fiercely away.

"Chey, are you really gonna let this jealous tramp decide the fate of our relationship?"

"Don't call her a tramp," Chey snarls. "And move out of my way."

"Chey, baby, don't leave me," he begs. "I don't know how to live without you."

"Well start learning," she growls, pushing him out of the way and storming out the door

I lift my nose as I walk by him, triumphantly smirking at him. Before I slam the door, I turn and glare at him.

"If you haven't connected the dots already- you two are broken up," I snarl, before slamming the door in his broken face.

A/N

Sorry this lame chapter took so so long!!!! I'll be faster with the next update, promise!