Jake what the glob!

I picked up the book and stared at it for a while."why would finn have this?, I thought. But I opened it and realized something. Ever since he's broken up with flame princess he's been pretty sad. And after reading it seemed like Finn and Fiona are perfect for each other. I will help my bro!, I yelled.

What?, Finn said to me.

Uhh, nothing!, I replied.

Ok, he said. then he went back to looking for my viola. Wait. My viola! I thought. That's what I've been looking for! I need to get that!

I started looking for my viola again. (Don't think I forgot about Finn and his love cause I'm carrying the book in my back so he can't see it) But I went downstairs to look and found a potion.

What the glob?, I said as I read the writing on it."Life spell"

Hey this could bring Fiona to ooo and her cat friend!, I said. I forget the cats name. I hate cats. then I opened the bottle and poured only a drop on the book.

Ok jake, I said. Be very careful. Then I slowly tilted my hand with the bottle inside. Steady! steady! Then I poured the entire bottle on the book.

Nailed it!, I yelled while throwing the empty bottle on the ground. But then there was a loud boom and then It went black.

Finns POV

So I was looking for jakes stupid viola for the past 4 hours and still nothing! I was getting tired of looking for something that wouldn't be found. It was like I was on a wild goose chase.

Hey Jake!!, I yelled. I'm done looking I'm bored man! Lets just play BMO.

But then their was a loud explosion.

Jake,what was that?, I asked. I got no response. I knew something was wrong.

I quickly ran towards the sound and was surprised to see not only jake passed out. But three people passed out.

One was a girl with long blonde hair and a bunny hat. the other was a cat with white and peanut butter spots all over. And then their wad jake.

I brought the girl upstairs in my arms and put her in my bed. I put the cat at the end of the bed cause I assumed that was her cat. Then jake sleep walked to his bed.

Then I slept on the ground. But before I went to bed I thought there was something familiar about the girl. I just cant put my finger on it....