Underworld adventure part 1

Finn POV

"Hey jake can I ask you a question?", I asked pathetically.

"Ya bro what is it?", jake replied happily.

I can't believe I was asking jake advice for me and fiona. but I was desperate.

"Well.... I.. I like Fiona.", I managed to say.

"Ya I do to.", jake said.

"No I like like her.", I said.

"Ohh, we need to have a, "talk".", he said.

"Ill jake no I just want advice.", I said in disgust.

Then jake gave me a couple ideas but none really stood out for me. They were more like jake tips not finn tips so I said thanks then I left.

3 hours later....

So I was at the candy kingdom and peppermint Larry pulled me to aside.

"Hey I know how you can save ice king.", he whispered in my ear.

"REALLY!!!!", I yelled in excitement.

"Ya it's in the 56 death world, so get there and tell death peppermint Larry said hi than ask for the life of your friend.", he instructed me.

"Okay!'', I yelled.

"Hey jake, Fiona, and cake come over here were going to save ice king!", I yelled then we made the portal and left.

Then we arrived there.

"Hey jake remember we need to act like we're dead or just go under the guardians legs.", I said.

"Ok let's just under his legs.", jake said.

"Ya!", fIona yelled.

"Alright baby!", cake said.

Than we ran under the guardians legs.

"Hey wait. glob!", the guardian said.

Than we started looking and we found a map. I took a look at it and it had instructions to deaths castle.

"Mathematical!", I yelled.

So we followed the directions and fought off some hungry skeletons. But then we ended up in the castle.

Death was their standing looking at his collection of instruments. Than he noticed we were here.

"Finn, jake welcome.", he greeted." how's it been?"

"Good, but that's not why we're here we need someone back.", I told death.

"Oh, who?", he asked.

"Ice king.", Jake interrupted.

"What why him!", Death said surprised.

Than I talked it out and he accepted and said if we want him back we needed to go to the castle of darkness.

So we left and started looking for it. But than we ran into dead gangsters.

"Hey pretty.", the man said.

"Hey get off of me!", Fiona demanded.

"Don't touch her!", cake yelled.

"Oh like this!", the man said.

Then he put one arm around her and a knife to get neck.

I didn't know what to do but then I saw him raise the knife and I went in for the kill.

I put my sword through his forehead but then I remembered he was already dead. so I took the head on my sword and chucked it.

Once I did this the entire group started attacking. So we all got in to a fight.

Jake and cake Both went to attack. when Fiona went to defend them but I had Been fighting them off with my sword.

But then i took a glance up and found there was a sniper on the bridge. and he was aimed at Fiona!

I quickly got the gang members off of me and ran over to save fiona. I ran over and yelled,"Fiona!" Then I jumped and pushed her out of the way.

As soon as I did this the shot fired. But this time when I pushed her put of the way I went with her so we were unharmed.

"Th, thank you.". she said.

Than I looked into her eyes, and she looked into mine. Then I felt my head getting closer to hers. Than I closed my eyes and my lips pressed against hers.

I felt a spark when we kissed it was amazing. Then when we brought our heads back I looked into her eyes and I could see she loved me as much as I love her.

"Fiona.", I said.

"Finn!", she yelled.

Than she hugged me. and I brought my arms around her. I felt happyer than I was with FP.

But then I remembered we were on a mission. And I have to finish it.