GB, Marshall, and finn

Fiona POV

We got home and as soon as Finn opened the door I noticed a familiar face.

"Prince gumball!", I yelled." what are you doing here?" " actually how did you here?"

"Well I was practicing for my whistling contest and then I fell asleep and woke up here.", price gumball explained.

"Wow are you like PB but in male version.", Finn said.

"Yes Finn he is my double from another dimension.", PB said.

"Aw sweet!", jake said.

So after talking with PB and GB we left the house to get to the candy kingdom. We all rode on jake but we ended up switching to cake because jake stopped at lady rainicorns house.

"Alright so Fiona I know what happed before but-.", I cut Finn off.

"Yeah thanks.", I blushed.

"No I meant I-I think we should forget about it.", finn forced through his mouth.

I was shocked a second ago he was in love with me. Now he's asking to forget. I was devastated. but I want the best for Finn so I agreed with him.

"Oh okay.", I said.

It was really quiet the rest of the trip their. But when we got there the population had risen up by 2.

There was cinnamon bunn the girl and the guy. And there was lord monochromicorn.

"Hey sugar!", cake said to lord M.

He stomped and cake blushed. But everyone from aaa was here! It was crazy.

"Woah.", I heard PB say under her breathe.

"Hey your here.", a familiar voice said.

"Marshall Lee!", I yelled as I hugged him.

"Hey Fi.", he said.

"Oh how did you get here?", I asked.

"Same way gumwad got here except I was playing bass."

I looked at him in relief because I needed him. I loved him before but once I started dating flame prince I forgot.

But now I really liked him and since Finn broke my heart I needed someone to be with. I'm not saying I'm a player but I just want to be happy cause I don't want to go threw what I went threw after me and FPs breakup.

"Oh hi.", Finn said.

"Who's the kid?", Marshall said.

"I'm not a kid.", Finn said frustrated." I'm finn."

"Marshall", he said.

"Oh nice.", Finn said.

"Hey Fi want to go to my new place it's beast!", Marshall asked.

I looked at Finn than back to Marshall and I said," ya." Than I left in Marshall's arms.

Finn POV

I can't believe she did that! She left with a guy infront of me! I know I said forget about it but really.

I tried to act cool but I kept thinking about her. Why did I have to ruin it. I'm going to get her. Than I left.

"I need to go.", I said.

"Ok.", PB and GB said.

I had been looking but I couldn't find it. I don't know where it is. But than I found it.

It was over death lake! Glob! Death lakes full of lava instead of water. How can I cross this.

It was at least the width of half a football field. So I thought and thought and thought.