Battle royal part 2

Jake POV

------------------------------------------

When the last one hit me I knew it was war Once his sharp blade penetrated my left shoulder.i felt the urge to scream in horrifying pain but surprisingly didn't.thought what I did do was found that stupid skeleton back to where he came from at probably 90 miles an hour. Though when I turned and flung him finn was gone!

"This is bad! this is sooo bad!", I thought to myself. he could be anywhere! possibly above me planning an ariel attack! to that I looked up to see nothing but the clouds. but something was off. one cloud was black and shouting lightning at the other normal ones! causing the normal ones to become small until they were little bits of gas.

That's what's gonna happen to me and my friend if I don't put an end to this now!

I quickly grew to a tremendous size as I searched for him. but I finally found him in a tree planing what I knew was a surprise, Ariel attack! I jumped at him in mid-air as I turned into my jake suit with no user.

I took out my sword and pointed it at his chest. this was about to end! but it ended the wrong way. he blocked my attack and with his dagger he shoved it right into my arteries.

The pain was so intense that I wasn't even able to scream. It felt like pins were shoved into my stomach then all set on fire. this sword was enchanted! but it was to late I was already done for. I quickly saw in my mind all the good memories is had with Finn. I would have never thought that he'd be the one to kill me. I thought is die at 18 but this, this was terrible. I quickly started to see black. this was bad! I tried to stop but nothing happened so I just let it happen as my body turned limp in Finns arms, my eyes closed and my time had passed.

"Goodbye", I whispered to Finn before he threw me out of the tree taking the dagger out first."im coming home mom, dad, and Jeremy. I'm coming...", I stopped to cough." I'm coming... home.", once this was said everything went black and I fell dead.

Or so I thought....