Double trouble

Cake POV

We were walking to the candy kingdom. And talking about how stuff went before we came to Ooo. But the entire time Fiona was silent.

"Fiona baby are you ok?", I asked.

"Ya ya I'm ok.", she replied." I'm just thinking."

"Thinking about what?", jake said.

"None of your beeswax jake", Fiona replied angrily." it seems like your in everyone's business today!"

"Wow chill.", Finn said." what's wrong?"

"Fiona you don't need to tell them anything.", I told her.

"Thank you cake.", she said relieved that someone Is on her side.

"You can just tell me later.",i whispered in her ear.

"Oh my glob, stop bugging me!", she yelled.

"I'm tired of yo-", Fiona stopped talking.

"What is it?", Finn asked.

Just then we noticed little snow flurries. then the wind started to kick up.

"Ice king!", jake said.

But to his surprise it wasn't just ice king. He was flying with someone.

"Ice queen!", Fiona yelled.

Then we heard to obnoxious laughs. It was ice king with ice queen! They had come together!

"Jake, you and cake grown and get over cake as jake armor to protect her from being frozen.", Finn demanded.

"Fiona, me and you are gonna grab onto the back of jakes legs and sneak attack them.", finn told fiona.

"Got it.", she said.

"You ready Jake!", Finn yelled.

"Ya bro lets flippin do this!",jake said.

Then jake stretched over me as his jake armor and we grew bigger. Then Finn and Fiona were hanging on jakes legs ready to sneak attack.

As jake ran I realized he stopped. I went to see what happened and saw jake was completely frozen. I should have know because 2 ice superiors.

Wait! Finn and Fiona. I went to seebit they had jumped off before and right now they were attacking.

Finn POV

Me and Fiona had jumped off jake and sneak attacked. I jumped and landed on ice king with my fist to his face.

The impact was so hard it hurt sooo badly. I noticed Fiona did the same with ice queen.

But I saw jake was frozen solid.

"JAKE!!!", I yelled." awwwww Ice king!", I screamed at him.

I ran over and smacked him with my sword.

"Uhhh!", he said before he fainted.

"And stay Dow-", I was cut off because ice king got up and froze me.

"Before I passed out I noticed Fiona was being frozen by ice queen.

Then it all went black.

Ice king POV

Finn had decided to try and sneak attack me. But it didn't work. Although that punch was painful I was slapped by Finns blade.

"Ugh!", I yelled in fake pain.

Then while Finn was talking to me I went and froze him. Now I have a frozen jake, Finn, and Fiona. That seems right.

Now me and ice queen walked to the candy kingdom holding the kids and dog.

But I felt like something was missing. What's that? I thought.