Battle royal part 1

Jakes POV

Well isn't this great? Ive been looking for Finn and when I find him I need to beat him. Uggh. moments of us flash through my mind. Man we've been through some tuff times.

"Jake! I found out some info about were Finn is!", Fiona said.

Oh man Fiona! I hope she will forgive me for what I've done. I don't deserve her friendship yet she parts with me. She has a good soul.

"Fiona I'm sorry I've been a huge jerk and a bad friend. you probably don't even think of me as a friend anymore. and I'm talking to you to cake I'm so sorry.", I tell them.

"Oh baby thank you for apologizing. But what are you talking about we're always gonna be friends.",cake says.

"Yeah!", Fiona agreed.

I'm happy to have friends like them. But were on a mission so I need to keep my mind on Finn. Man, just thinking about what they told me about him scares me. I hope he won't be as hard to beat as princess bubblegum was.

Holy glob! princess bubblegum! he's probably going to hit there. That's why the litch took control of him. to get revenge on PB!

"Guys I know we're Finn is!", I say confidently. "but you have to trust me"

" I know we're he is to!", Shouted Fiona.

"How?", I ask.

" Did you not just here all the screams and the trees that were flying everywhere?"

"Oh", I said in defeat.

Now that she said it I looked around but nothing was there? I saw no trees flying and there was not a sound. Is she messing with me. That was when it happened.

A tree flung into the air coming strait at us. A bunch of candy children followed. And then Finn came too. At least I think that's Finn. It has no resemblance to Finn other then the White bear hat on his head. It looked terrible. Black skin was wrinkled and some missing. I unglued my eyes off Finn and looked at Fiona. she looked more freighted then me.

Finn landed with a huge boom. I would normally think that fall would kill him but surprisingly it had no effect on him. He was mumbling something that i couldn't make out. All so suddenly his fist bashed cake strait in the noggin. it seemed like it came at super sonic speed.

Then after what he had just did he sweeped Fiona's leg. She fell to the ground with a slight yelp. Then he looked at me. With a crazy look in his eyes. He started doing finger signs that seemed to be doing something like magic. After he was done he yelled some gibberish then raised his arms. As he did so a green and red portal opened up near the ground. and out came out a bunch of skeletons that were armored some more than others. Finn yelled attack then half of them rushed me. I was able to defend my self against most of them but then there was one that in my game would be a boss. he took out a huge club and tried to attack me with it. Before it could hit me I dogged it and punched him with all I could. When I looked back at him his bony body was detached to his skull. Yuck!

When I brought my head to look back where the rest of them were there was none in sight. Wait! since the first couple rushed me then the rest are probably going in to do a sneak attack.

Just as I thought that one of them went in for the Kill. He had a sword that seemed to be rusty but I didn't pay to much attention. I dived out of the way as the skeleton hit the ground so hard that his bones broke. He's not getting up.

" Is this all you got! come on impress me!", I yelled.

I guess I made them angry because five of them came out of hiding. 3 had swords and the rest were armed with spears. I duck out of the way to avoid the first one. at the same time I stretched my leg and kicked the second one with a lot of power. I could tell because his bones broke in half. Then I let the third one miss me to have a head on encounter with the 4th one! It was hilarious! But that was until the fifth one landed his attack on me.

Now I knew that this was not just a pointless fight but, it is war...