Chapter 36: Caught

"So whats it going to be honey?" Maisy stood in front of me. It felt like hours that she was gone, and it must have been. I got to bored, that I started counting seconds and minutes. My eyes were not focusing from the blow to my head she just gave me. I blinked to bring them back. "Hm?"

"Please, don't hurt my brotha." I whispered. 

"What? What did you say?" Maisy said sarcastically. She clearly heard me.

I sat there silent, keeping my gaze on the ground. I couldn't make eye contact with her. She then reached down with her hand, placed it under my chin, and jerked my head up to face her. I was breathing heavily and I was starting to get tired. I wasn't sure how long I was here, but my energy was started to wear off. 

"Tell me you little whore!" She screamed into my face. I just stared into her eye, again saying nothing. She threw my face back down and paced the ground in front of me. I kept my head down. "This is ridiculous, everyone else gave us information now, but you."

"What?" I said.

"Oh, that's right, I forgot to tell you. Everyone we killed had information that we needed about your boyfriend, and each and everyone of them gave it too us without hesitation. Of course we promised we wouldn't kill them after they told us everything they know, but that's just how the world goes now." 

"Yous sick, yous a sick person." I told her.

Maisy chukcled. "Oh honey, it's called lifes not fair, get used to it."

I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I didn't even look to see who it was. I guessed it was Wit.

"Come on Maisy dear, anything?" Yes, it was Wit, that was his voice.

"Not a clue." Maisy said. 

Wit's footsteps quickened, his hand came up, and he slapped me across my face. I winced at the sharp pain. He hit the same side that Maisy hit just seconds ago. Wit then bent down. My gaze still was on the ground. He then pulled a knife out of his pocket and held it in his hands. He brought it under my chin and forced me to look at him. "Listen here little girl, your going to tell us all we want to know, or you will be sorry."

My tired eyes faced his. I felt the knife on my skin. It was cold and it sent chills up and down my spine. 

"Okay, fine." Wit then proceeded to cut the ropes holding my right arm down to the chair. My arm was free, but not for long. Wit grabbed it and forcefully slammed it back down on the chair. He turned my arm over so the inside of my arm was facing us. Wit gave me an evil smile, then pressed the cold knife on my wrist. He brought the knife deeper until he cut open the skin.

I screamed out in pain. I turned my head away and closed my eyes. I felt the blood drip down my arm. Tears began to well up in my eyes.

"Look!" Wit grabbed my face and turned it towards him. He was holding up my arm with the red liquid falling down it. "This is what's going to happen more if you don' talk!" 

He threw my arm aside and came close to my face. "So here the first question."

Wit held the knife on the side of my face. My heart was racing, my breaths were short. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to keep Spot safe, but Maisy knew about Jack. I wanted to keep him safe too, but I couldn't choose between the two people I loved. 

"Okay, so Finley, tell us Spot Conlon's real name." Maisy said.

I looked up at her, this question I actually didn't know the answer to. "I's don't know."

After I said those words, Wit took the knife and stabbed my leg with it. I screamed out. The pain was severe, worse than anything I've felt. I tried ways to make the pain go away, but it was all I could focus on.