Well make it through

( Y/N ) POV

There were now only 368 applications out of the 406 who started when we ventured off through the underground tunnel. But now we start a new adventure, and try to get through the Milsey wetlands or swindler swap as some people call it.

" everyone!! Make sure you follow close behind me or you most definitely will end up lost " mr Satotz calmly informed us as he led us to the second Faze.

We all ran close behind him, or at least as close as we could. Gon, Killua, and Myself we're running together in perfect sync not breaking a sweat. Kurapika and Leorio were a few people behind us but kept a good pace. I looked up to see the birds that were flying above us in amazement but pause for a quick second remembering the camera I had put in Gon's bag for safe keeping.

" hey Gon, could I see my Camera for second? " I turned to him. I was in the middle of Gon and Killua as we all ran. " Sure! " he took off his bag  opened it and reached inside. " here you go! " he handed it to me with a smile, I smile back " thanks! " I took the camera and looked up into the sky where I saw all the birds before and took a few snapshots. " what are you doing? " asked Killua " oh! Sorry...I haven't told you guys this but I live on an island, a lonely, boring, island that doesn't have very much excitement let alone friends, so I would often find myself climbing trees and exploring. But when I would find something that really caught my eye I would take pictures of it and hang them up, around my house. "

They were silent but were staring intensely at me I looked at them for a while but then blushed madly. "S..s-sorry!! I-I was talking to much! " I said while trying to hide my face. The boys looked to each other and smiled, " theirs nothing to be sorry about, your love of adventure and photographs is kinda cute " said Gon with a closed eyes smile. I looked down while putting a lock of my hair behind my hear and blushed a little more. I don't know what is wrong with me I never acted this way back on the island.

" hey. Y/N,Gon. Let's try to move to the front " we both looked to Killua " your probably right, last thing we want to do is lose sight of the examiner right now " Gon said. " No, all I really want to do is distance us from Hisoka, staying to close is dangerous " Killua continued. " really?? Well I don't know, my grandmother always told me that it's not right to judge people based on appearance or first impression. But I guess we could I trust you Killua "

" Hey Kurapika, Leorio, Killua thinks we should move to the front!! " yelled Gon  " you idiot! If we could reach the front we already be there!! " Leorio yelled back. " just keep going, we'll catch up " added Kurapika

" hey Guys, I'm going to run with kurapika and Leorio for a little and stick with them " " what! Why!! " they both yelled. " oh..um...I don't know, I don't want to leave them behind, I'll be back I promise. But it's nice to see you guys worry about me " I said with a smile it was kinda nice to feel a little important.

" oh...uh...sorry I didn't mean to...um " Killua looked away. I smiled once more " anyway I'll be back ok " I slowed down a bit to try and catch up with Kurapika and Leorio. When I finally arrived they both looked at me confused. " Y/N! What are you doing her " asked Leorio " I thought you were with Gon and Killua added Kurapika. " I was, but I was worried about you guys so I decided to run with you for a while, that cool " I smiled at kurapika brightly and warmly. " uh...yes very cool " he said with a light shade a pink starting to spread across his face.

" wow, is it just me or does it look like the fog is making it harder to see which way were going? " I asked almost jokingly but at the same time I was serious. If we can't tell where we're going, it might end badly for us. " don't worry it'll be fine as long as we can see the people in front of us " Leorio said calmly I trusted his opinion and didn't think about for a second more.