IMPORTANT

HIIIIII GUYSSSSSS

Long time no see :) Author-chan here!

BTW my real name is Bri just in case any of you were curious. 👉🏽👈🏽

But anywaysss, how are you all doing?

I'm sure most of you have already noticed but I'v been on a bit of a hiatus since early 2019. To be 110% honest with you guys I haven't really been to motivated to write for awhile.

I'd set up my computer take out my notes and get ready to write but there would never be any enthusiasm to back it all up. But I felt terrible blowing off updates all the time.

I'm surprised to still get a lot of people reading this story. I started it back in 2016 when I was still in middle school, and my writing has improved a lot since then. When I look back at my work for not only this story but all my others, published, or none published, I cringe.

However you all still seem to wanna read them and I don't wanna disappoint you guys.

So I'm pleased to announce that my enthusiasm is back!

I just don't know if I wanna continue with the story line or start over and fix it up.

I also have a new story I wanted to write for you guys that i'm really exited for.

I wanted to take the opportunity to try something new with my writing and make a Isekai story of the popular series Demon slayer.

For those of you who don't know what an Isekai is its basically the type of story that takes somebody and transports them into a parallel universe or fantasy world. Something entirely different then what their used to.

I'v read a few of those types of stories recently and wanted to try making my own. But only if you guys would like me to.

I set up a poll so that you guys can help me decided what to do moving forward on quotev @ Nana9046. Please vote! Here's the link:

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/13073342/DecisionsDecisions

( you can just copy and paste )

I'm also gonna start using quotev as well so feel free to check me out on there if you'd like.

But I think that's pretty much it.

Feel free to comment any feedback you may have for me and ask questions! I'm always reading comments.

Again I'm really sorry for not being more active on here but I really do appreciate all the support and moving forward i'll do my best to do better.

A lot has changed for me since my last update and life has gotten way busier. Things are constantly moving a little to fast for my liking but I still wanna take some time away from it all to write, it keeps me sane.

Thank you for reading and I hope your all are doing well and staying safe.

Make sure to vote and hopefully I can get an update out for you guys soon.