Some time with Killua

Your POV

We had finally made it to Zevil islands and everyone started to tense up. Apparently we had to venture onto the island in the same order we completed the third faze so I couldn't just walk off the boat with Killua and start from their.

So that's exactly what we did, one by one the applicants headed off the boat and onto the island. It's pretty obvious that the first person off the boat would have the advantage, they could hide and track everyone moments, finishing this faze like it was nothing. Lucky them I guess.

After a short while Kurapika was told to start and I wished him luck, he smiled back at me and said he'll see me at the end. I frowned at the thought of not getting to see my now very close friends for a whole week.

" hey Killua " He turned around to face me and I continued " when it's your turn to go just wait for me ok " he nodded and started to walk of the boat. " Gon don't do anything stupid ok, I know you love to just hit things head on but sometimes that's not always the best way to solve problems. " he looked to me frowning and I grew confused.

" what's wrong " I asked

" well...it's just that I kinda wanted you to help me hunt down my target to. But since you'll be with Killua the whole time that's not exactly going to happen huh? " he said while scratching the back of his head nervously with a slight tint of pink creeping its way onto his face.

I looked at him for a moment then smiled. He was probably just nervous, I walked closer to him and gave him a hug trying to calm him down. But when I pulled away and saw his face painted completely red and I giggled. " Gon I would love to come and help you but, I would probably just get in the way. Your target is Hisoka after all. I actually wasn't to sure about asking Killua if I could join him either because I was afraid he would find me annoying. "

Gon seemed taken aback by my statement and spoke " your not annoying, your actually great and it's way more fun when your around " I blushed and hid my face. " thanks "

Gon's number was finally called and he left making sure to wave to me before doing so.

Two minutes later and I was finally aloud to set foot on the island. I walked around trying to find Killua, I thought I told him to wait? " hey Y/N over here " I turned to see Killua waving at me, I ran over to him and gave him a hug. He froze for a moment but gently pushed me off of him.

" what's wrong with you, why are you so touchy today? " I giggled at his red face and nervous look. " sorry I guess I'm just getting to comfortable with you guys. If it really bothers you that much then I won't do it again "

He panicked a little, " n-no that's not what I meant!! Ahh just forget it. You can do whatever you want. " he said trying to play it cool witch made me laugh a little.

" anyway we should probably start the hunt. Why don't we go scout the island " I grabbed his hand and started to run in a random direction.

" whoa!! Y/N! Just wait a minute "

" why?? You did say I could do whatever I want, so come on we have a week let's find our targets then explore the island "

Killua's POV

Y/N held my hand as she started to run taking us deeper into the forest. Her hands were so soft and delicate. I just wanted to hold them forever.

I don't know why I get so nervous when she touches me like she does. It's probably because back at home we never did this sort of thing at all, I never purposely push her away when she tries to show me affection. It's more like a reflect, I'm just not used to getting so close to people.