Snap

~ The next day ~

YOUR POV

Mr. Wing wanted me and Zushi to practice with him first thing in the morning, for some reason he was acting a lot more stern than usual during the session.

It's probably because he wants us to be a little more prepared with handling certain situations like the one from last night. I could tell that he rather not rush things, however he felt that it was necessary so he proceeded to do so anyway.

I'm not really complaining, maybe a little push is what I need to get my head back in the game. Plus I have to admit, I was utterly useless back their when Zushi needed my help and if it wasn't for Killua showing up when he did who knows what could have happened.

Zushi doesn't remember a thing and although he found that strange, he didn't really question it to much. He just assumed that he was tiered and passed out of exhaustion while he was on his way back.

He was doing much better now and everything seemed to have calmed down after Killua helped the both of us home.

I sighed, as I thought about the conversation I had with him last night.

I finally told him about what has been really going on these past few days and why i randomly told everyone I had gotten sick and cancelled on them. But I didn't give him all the details.

All I told him was that Hisoka wanted to talk to me and that one little fact alone made him start to freak out.

Before I was able to Evan continue talking to him he started to hit me with all his " why didn't you tell me earlier? " and " are it stupid, you actually met up with him? " questions which made me laugh a little but he didn't find it very funny.

I apologized for waiting so long to mention this to him, but then, instead of continuing I asked him if instead of finishing this discussion now We could continue the conversation later with Gon. So they can both get an understanding of what's going on. And neither of them would complain about being left in the dark.

As much as he wanted to continue this chat, he agreed. Understanding that maybe this is more of a topic all three of us should talk about instead.

I sighed again, while getting up and heading towards the kitchen to start prepping lunch.

Gon had shown up like and hour or two after we started training and I assume Killua will to so I decided to make a big enough lunch for everyone.

Zushi and Mr. Wing were kind enough to go grocery shopping for me while I was hanging out with Gon and Killua a while back, so I have plenty of items.

I was in the kitchen for a good 15 minuets when I heard the front door open.

Killua must be here, I assumed, and my assumption was confirmed when I heard The frustrated tone of his voice scolding Gon like usual and I laughed to myself at their behavior.

After a while I came out the kitchen with plates filled with food, it wasn't anything fancy, it was a fairly simple dish that would be easy on their stomachs so they won't have any problems continuing training.

When I walked out I saw the boys and Mr. Wing focusing their attention on the TV screen. they were replaying the clip of Hisoka and Kastro's fight. When Hisoka was preforming his so called " magic tricks ".

" hey guys, I finished making lunch. "

They all turned to me and smiled. Each of them saying 'thank you' as they grabbed a plate. Gon, Killua, and Zushi began to stuff their faces while Mr. Wing and I took our time while chit chatting.

" I'm a little surprised, " started Mr. Wing as he continued to eat. " I certainly never expected all three of you to learn Gyo over night. "

Killua stoped for a moment, " wait, all three of us? " he questioned while turning to look at me and Gon as we both nodded.

Gon put his clean plate down and cheerfully wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me Yelp in surprise.

" yeah! Me and Y/N figured it out this morning. But while I couldn't find out what his ability was she figured it out on the dot. " he said, making me smile.

While they continued the conversation, I gathered up all the empty plates and went back into the kitchen to clean up. And after that we got right back into training.

After a while the sun was starting to set and Killua and Gon had to return to heaven's arena to rest.

They offered me to come with them but I politely turned them down. As much as I would love to hang with them for a little bit, I really wanted to get every second of training time I could. So instead I stayed up late with Zushi doing just that.

3rd PERSON POV

Gon and Killua were on there way back to Heaven's arena, the sun was beginning to set and the streets that were usually so filled with people were starting to clear out.

Their was a rigid silence hovering around them. Both of them wanted to talk but neither of them knew what to say.

Eventually Gon broke the silence between them. " hey Killua, those guys threatened you to didn't they. "

Killua glanced at Gon, getting a good look at his angry expression before turning back. " yeah. " he simply said.

" that makes me so mad. " Gon said while gritting his teeth.

" I'm just worried that they'll end up doing the same thing to Zushi and Y/N again if we don't do what hey say. "

Killua nodded, agreeing with Gon's statement. As much as Killua is trying to hold himself back from his past self, he will not hesitate in showing people he's not the someone to mess with.

However, Killua wasn't worried. He had everything under control, he knew exactly what he was going to do to make sure no one laid a finger on you or Zushi. Especially you, if any of them even thought about laying a finger on you again, or hurting you, he'll snap.

They both cared about you and hated the thought of anyone harming you in anyway. Evan though they don't exactly know why they feel this way towards you, they don't care. They both just embraced it.

If only you knew how important you are to them both.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hi everyone 😁😁

So looking back at my last A/N it seems to me that your all keen on the whole My Hero Academia book idea, which makes me really happy and excited to start writing it. 😆💓

I already have some quirk ideas and I think I have a pretty good idea of the quirk ( or quirks 😏 ) im going to settle with.

Would you guys like me to tell you about these abilities now or wait till the story is published? It's up to you guys. 😋

Well anyway, love you guys and Thank you!!! 💘♥️💓

( P.S thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes you guys are so sweet 😭😘🎉🎂 6/4 )