Nen Category

Y/N POV

I leaned back further into my chair and sighed impatiently, the bright and blinding lights of the Heavens Arena shinned down onto Gon, as he stood in the center alone with the referee, patiently waiting for Sadaso his opponent. 

I was sitting in the crowd with Zushi and Mr. Wing, and we all held bored expressions on our faces as we continued to wait for the match to begin. Every time one of the boys had to compete in a fight I tried to be supportive and show up to every single one. Even though some of the tickets can be expensive at times, I don't mind.

Gon and Killua have been doing amazing jobs so far with their training, and I was happy that everything was going smoothly for the two.

However, something seems to be up.

Sadaso, -Gon's competition- hasn't shown up for there match yet, which I had to admit was a bit unusual. Especially after the fact that he and his allies threaten Zushi and I just for a chance to fight with them. So it doesn't make sense that when he finally got what he wanted to just suddenly not show.

He didn't show for his fight with Killua either which took me by surprise.

" Sadaso's time is up, Gon wins by default. "

The sudden sound of the Referee's irritated voice filed the Arena, and the crowd started to boo and complain, fussing about how their time and money was wasted because of sadaso absence, as if it was the reefer and the rest of the staffs fault.

Zushi nudged me softly, telling me it was time to leave, and I was grateful. I was slowly sinking deeper into my seat while I let drowsiness start to take it's hold on me. If Zushi wouldn't of shook me awake, I probably would have still been in my seat with my head low and eyes closed while the rest of the crowd left.

I got up and stretched, relieved to finally be separated from the stiff and uncomfortable chair. Although I was disappointed that their was going to be no fight, I was honestly looking forward to it.

" well I guess it cant be helped. " I said and followed Zushi out of the Arena.

While we were heading out I turned my head to look down at Gon as he also began to exit the Arena. He looked kinda disappointed and aggravated that Sadaso didn't show.

I could easily tell that he was eager to take some of his frustration out on him, especially after what happened.

This worried me.

Even though he wasn't physically showing any aggression I could tell that he was very annoyed. I don't get why though, yeah me and Zushi were in a predicament before, but we are fine now. plus it's not like they hurt us really in any way.

I guess both Gon and Killua are just very protective and theirs not much I can do about that. I just wish that they wouldn't get to overworked about it. They need to focus on their training, not me.

" Oh well, hopefully his fight with Gido and Riehlvelt will serve to be more interesting. " I shrugged

We passed by crowds of people keeping our eyes out for Gon as we waited for him to exit the Arena. People were still fussing about Sadaso's no show and I could hear small groups of men demanding for refunds at the front desk.

The lady there, just shyly stepped back, nervously, as she politely tried to tell the men that refunds were not given, but they wouldn't stop arguing.

I frowned, feeling bad for the women and continued to watch as she struggled.

I felt bad for her.

" ass wholes. " I grunted. I didn't want to start trouble or get involved so I just turned my head and went back to looking out for Gon.