Patience Can Go All Long Way

( Y/N POV )

" and we're gourmet Hunters "

Gourmet Hunters? I think I have heard of those types of hunters before. Yeah...I remember now, my grandmother said she used to know a few gourmet hunters. In fact, now that I think about it, my family was associated with a lot of hunters. I would always see them talking to my parents and or brother when I was younger.

I was a little curious to why my family needed to talk to hunters almost three times a week. But every time I would ask about it they would tell me that everything would be fine and that I shouldn't worry about it. So I ignored it as I was told to.

But it wasn't just hunters that came to ' stop by ' as my parents would tell me. their were other very powerful people, and they were always so kind to me and my sisters. They taught me a lot of cool things and really helped me grow. They were a group of 13 people really great personalities in my opinion anyway. After my parents died they stop showing up but they did leave me a note before they left. It said when you are ready come and find us, and will tell you everything you need to know. So I guess it's just another mystery I have to solve but I do have a signature on the note they left me to give me a clue on who I have to fine, it was signed by the phantom trope. But I have never heard of such name.

All of the sudden my thoughts were interrupted by the most loudest growl I had ever heard. All the applications started to question were the noise was coming from but I thought it was pretty obvious. " sounds to me like your getting hungry " said Menchi as she turned her head slightly to face Buhara.

" I'm not just hungry, I'm famished " said Buhara as he should a look of impatience and hunger. " well alright then their you have it, the second faze...." everyone started to wispy not even giving Manchi a chance to say what the next Faze is without judgment. "-will be cooking ".

The applications were gasping and standing their trying to believe that what she said was a joke. " wait we're cooking? " asked on of the applicants. " what do you mean we're cooking? " it means exactly what it sounds like dumb ass.

" we came here to take the hunter exam " one of the applications continues. " okay, and that still doesn't Chang the fact that cooking is part of the second faze. " she answered them I could tell that she was starting to get impatient.

" fine whatever, so your both gourmet hunters. So what exactly do you want us to make? " he asked so ready to get the second Faze over with. Buhara one of our examiners stood up on his two feet and got ready to tell us what we all were required to make. " today's required ingredient will be pork " said Buhara as everyone started to whisper again.

" fill free to use any species of pork in this forest, when you have gained the main ingredient you will come back here and use these cooking facilities to prep your pork dishes. To pass this exam you must create a dish that can satisfy both of us " Buhara Continued. Well I doesn't seem to hard, I always helped my grandmother cook amazing dishes back at home that everyone on my island loved.

The only problem is...I don't like killing animals. I love nature and exploring, animals were like my best friends when I was home back on my island. And when it was time for there spirits to move on I was always devastated. It's kinda pathetic but I'm not afraid to admit that to myself and still work towards what makes me happy.

And right now earning a Hunters license can make me real happy, so I'm just going to have to toughen up a little. " so now without further ado, let the second Faze of the exam begin " yelled Buhara as all the applications started to race of to find some pigs.

Gon turned around and looked at me with worry. " He Y/N are you sure you will be okay for this part of the exam, if not I could just get some pigs for you." He asked kindly which made me smile. " no Gon that's okay, I promise you that I will be fine. I got this, I can't have you worrying about me for the entire exam " I said while standing up. My ankle wasn't bothering me as much anymore but Gon was still worried.