What am i good at?

Your POV

So much for focusing....

Stepping out of a nearby bakery, I sighed in frustration, a small frown was beginning to imprint itself onto my face as I slowly began to realize how late it's gotten. I was carrying a grocery bag full of sweets that I had just bought from the bakery and was - finally- making my way to Mr. Wings home.

It was now 4 or 5 in the afternoon and I was quite upset with myself for not being there already, training with the boys like I had intended. But being the dunce I am, I somehow let my mind wonder freely, as it likes to do from time to time, causing me to, - once again - get sidetracked and loss track of time.

Now that I have actually stopped to take a break, looking back, I couldn't quite figure out how I found myself shopping for treats instead of with the boys training like I had planned to.

But like I said before, I had somehow gotten distracted, and once my mind starts to wonder it has trouble finding it's way back to reality. Curse my happy go lucky personality.

It's like I'm high of happiness all the time, which is not necessarily a bad thing in some cases but still. When it's time to get stuff done I'm supposed to be responsible and get it done.

I honestly don't understand why I'm like this, maybe it's because I've been cooped up in my small village for to long, running around in circles feeling cupped up and imprisoned with no room to spread my wings and little hope of ever getting the opportunity of freedom.

Even if I was slightly over reacting, that's always how I truly felt living back in my hometown.

But now that I'm actually free to do as I please it's like my mind takes advantage of that and pushes all the other important things to the back of my head causing me to forget easily.

Whatever the case is I have no excuse to be missing any of my training. Yeah I did lie and tell Mr. Wing I wasn't feeling well so he probably won't think anything of it, but I still felt bad.

I had only planned on missing maybe an hour of training just to talk to Hisoka. But even that seemed to have been a waste of my time, he honestly didn't answer any of my questions like he said he would. He was just tormenting me creating more questions than giving me answers. But there was no point in getting upset about it now.

" maybe their still there, and I haven't missed to much. " I said to myself. It wouldn't hurt to at lest stop by and-

" oh look theirs Y/N! "

I swiftly turned my head, a bit startled at the sound of my name suddenly being called out. But to my surprise, standing behind me were my dear friends Zushi, Gon, and Killua, waving to me with big smiles on their faces.

They all greated me with joyful expressions but I could still see a hint of worry and confusion underneath their gleeful smiles. They all must still be worried about the sudden drop of my health, which was really sweet but only made me feel even more guilty.

" hey guys! I was just on my way over to see you. "

" you were? " Zushi asked confused. " why aren't you in bed? If your not feeling well you should probably get some rest instead of trying to train today." he finished, with an eyebrow raised while Gon and Killua shook their heads behind him in agreement.

" uh...I was starting to feel a bit better, and I didn't want to just sit in bed all day. So I just figured- "

" still you should take it easy, the last thing we want is you passing out in the middle of a training session. " interrupted Killua, and for a swift second he paused, examining the small plastic bag I held in my hands. " what's in the bag? "