Decisions

Y/N POV

My eye lids slowly fluted open reveling the cool darkened room. I was having trouble falling asleep not understanding why.

I was plenty tired, but still for some reason no matter how much I tried I couldn't fall asleep.

I looked to my right to see the clock witch said we all still had four hours of solitude. I was starting to get impatient, I just wanted to get this faze over with.

" hey " I heard someone whisper. I looked to my left and saw Killua wide awake with a bored expression.

" oh hey killua " I sat up and rubbed my tired eyes smiling at him. " can't sleep "

He blushed a little witch made me giggle, he's so cute. " not really, the thing is, I can stay up two or three days at a time " he said also sitting up and stretching.

" cool! I wish I could stay up that long, that way there would be more time for adventure " I said a little two loud accidentally waking Kurapika up.

" I can see that you two are up " he said looking at us and smiling. " oops, sorry Kurapika, did I wake you " " no your fine " he said while sitting up to look at the timer. " only ten hours have passed huh. " I also looked at the timer and sighed. " yeah we got awhile "

I was lost in thought while staring at the clock and didn't snap out of it until I felt Killua tap my shoulder. I looked to him and he looked back smiling, he pointed to Gon and held up a pillow.

I rolled my eyes playfully and got up walking over to sit by Kurapika so I wouldn't get hit. Killua threw the pillow at Gon's face, but what surprised us all was when Gon caught the pillow and threw it right back at Killua.

Gon woke up jumped out of bed and a pillow war started I just giggled and got under the covers with Kurapika feeling tired again.

Later on that day their was really nothing to do. Leorio was asleep, Kurapika was reading, Tonpa was cutting his toe nails, Gon and Killua were playing around, and I felt left out.

I was sitting up with my back against the wall and my eyes closed. I felt something land in my lap and my eyes shot open and i looked down. It was the end of Gon's fishing-rod, I looked across the room and saw Gon and Killua smiling at me.

" Hey Y/N you look bored and lonely, want to come hang with us. " I Got up and walked over to them and sat down in the middle of them. " Gon was just teaching me how to use his fishing-rod " Killua said.

" oh really, can I try " I asked " sure " Gon handed me his fishing-rod. I swung it and it landed in the cup I was drinking out of earlier.

" wow Y/N your a natural at this " Gon smiled at me like a proud parent witch made me giggle. " thanks Gon, my brother taught me when I was little " I handed the fishing-rod back to him.

" you have a brother? " asked Killua " yeah he's awesome! I love him so much he's my role model! But he went missing when I was young so I'm going to become a hunter and try to find him. " I said a bit to excited.

" just like me " said Gon, I looked at him confused. " I'm trying to find my dad, and your trying to find your brother. Let's look for them together " he smiled brightly at me and I blushed. I looked away so he wouldn't see my face, it's that feeling again what's wrong with me.

" well anyway, check this out " Killua threw the fishing-rod and the line landed on the couch were Leorio was sleeping. " you missed " I said " hold on just wait a minute " he pulled on the rod and he had gotten a good grip on Leorio's  pants pulling on them. " hey knock it off, your going to rip off my pants!! "