Let's Begin

Bet you guys weren't expecting another chapter so soon 😏 ( I know I wasn't )
I guess I've just been having a lot of free time lately so I decided to use it here.
Thank you guys for the votes and nice comments it really helps motivate me 🤓🤗💖
Thanks for reading 📖

3rd Person POV

Only three minutes remained until the third phase was over, so far their was only 19 applicants that have passed. And everyone was ready to continue on, until another door opened. Everyone had their eyes glued to the door trying to see who also passed the third phase.

Out stepped four applicants covered with dirt with big smiles of relief on their faces. " Kurapika, number 404 is the 20th to pass. Killua number 99 is the 21st to pass. Gon number 405 and Y/N number 117 is the 22nd and 23rd to pass. Time alaaps 71 hours and 59 minuets. "

Y/N POV

" man, my butt really hurts " I giggled at Killua's statement as Gon slowly put me down back onto the floor. He carried me bridal style as we went down the slide that led us to the end of the phase.

" that was fun, I sure wasn't expecting the short and essay path to be a slide. " I said happy that the third phase of the hunter exam was over. " look my hands are covers in blisters " Kurapika said looking at his hands and I did the same.

Leorio and Tonpa finally walked into the room and joined our little celebration. Of course they were arguing but at least we all made it this far together. " Hey Gon " he turned to look at me, " that was real smart back their. Thinking we could break down the wall to the small and essay path so we could all pass together was great. How did you even come up with something so smart under so much pressure "

I smiled and he smiled back with a slight shade of pink on his face. We all laughed and celebrated a little more until we heard the examiner speak again.

" the third phase of the hunter exam is now complete 26 applicants have passed, including one deceased " the door reveling the out side world was finally opening and I could feel my smile get bigger. Oh sunlight how much I've missed you.

One by one all 25 of use who passed the third phase of the hunter exam exited Trick Tower. I felt the nice cool breeze hit my face and the warm sun on my skin as I stretched.

" congratulations on escaping Trick Tower everyone. All that remain now is the fourth phase and the final phase. " yes that means we only have two more then I get to go home and show my license to my grandmother and sisters.

" the fourth phase will take place, right over their on zevil island " he said while pointing directly behind him towards an island that I somehow haven't noticed was their until now.

" okay now let's move on " the examiner snapped his fingers signaling a man to appear with a cart that had a box on it, and he rolled it over to the examiner. " to begin, I will need each of you to draw lots please" he said and everyone started to whisper. Draw lots? What would that decide.

As if the examiner new what Everyone was thinking he answered  the question with a evil smirk on his face. " the drawing you chose will decide who you hunt and who hunts you " I gulped and held onto Killua's hand since he was the closest to me.

I looked to him worried and he looked back smiling telling me that everything would be fine as the examiner continued. " in this box is a total of 25 membered cards, witch means that one of the numbered cards will correspond with your badge. Now each of you will draw a card in the order you exited the tower. Now let's begin witch of you were first "

Everyone started to look around trying to figure out who was the first to exit the tower. Until Hisoka walked up to the box and reached his hand inside pulling out a card and walked back to his spot.

" Hey guys " I called out to Killua and Gon as Kurapika went to get his card. " do you think will have to fight each other " they both looked at me and saw the worry in my eyes. " it probably does " Killua said casually as he went to go get his card.

Everyone continued to get their card until we all got one. " has everyone drawn, if so please go ahead and remove the sticker " I pealed back the sticker that was covering the number of my target, number 198. Thank god this isn't any of my friends numbers.

Everyone started to hid their badges and I did the same. " the box you all drew from has recorded the number that each of you picked, each card was tallied and stored for memory. So you can dispose of them if you like it makes no difference. The objective is to steal each other's ID badge. " said the examiner.

" oh good so that means we don't have to kill each other " said one of the applicants sighing in relief. " The method is up to you, Secure the badge in whatever way you see fits " the examiner continued. " listen up, collecting the ID badge of your specified target will earn you a total of three points, your own badge is also worth three points, and all the other badges are worth one point. In order to move on to the final phase you need a total of six points. Good luck "

A few hours later and we are now on a boat heading towards Zevil island. With a young orange headed girl as our guide named Kara. " welcome everyone, congratulations on passing the third phase of the hunter exam. We will now be heading to Zevil island four the fourth phase, it will take two hours to get their. So until then you are free to do whatever you like. "

I sat back and sighed, here we go again. I was starting to feel a little home sick but that feeling immediately went away when I saw Killua and Gon start to walk over to me and I smiled. " hey guys " hey " they both said back to me and then sat down beside me. Gon on my left and Killua on my right.

" so who did you guys get? " I asked still looking up into the sky. " it's a secret "  said Killua with a smirk and i pouted. " come on please tell me " they both chuckled. " you don't have to worry, you not my target Y/N " Gon said. " same here " Killua added.

I sighed in relief, well that's good. " well neither of you guys are my target either. " it was silent for a few seconds until I spoke again " Hey guys I have an idea why don't we all show our numbers at the same time " they thought about it for a second and then said sure.

" ready! And! " we all shouted and then showed our numbers. Killua and I looked to Gon's number and grew wide-eyed.

" oh crap. Number 44, isn't that Hisoka? " I asked  " yeah it sure is. Man Gon you got serious bad luck " added Killua and I lightly elbowed him telling him to shut up.

" you think? Anyway, 198 and 199? Who is that? " Gon asked " I'm not sure I thought you would know " awnserd Killua. " I know! it's the triplets, you know the three who stick together like glue. We can go and find them together Killua "  " um sure " he said blushing slightly.

Killua's Inner Thoughts

' yes! I finally get some time alone with her. Gon always hogs up all of her attention, and when he doesn't she always wants to be with Kurapika. But now I have a chance. '

Back to your POV

Gon was shaking a little bit in fear, but he still had a smile on his face witch made me confused. Killua seemed to have noticed it as well. " hey Gon " he turned to look at me. " are you happy or scared right now? " he paused and thought about it for a moment.

" I don't know probably a little bit of both I guess, if I had to fight against Hisoka one on one I wouldn't stand a chance. " that's true none of use would even come close. " but if all I have to do is steal his badge I might actually have a chance. " he continued " to be honest it does scare me a little bit. But I think it's going to be worth it "

I smiled and looked back up into the sky also thinking about my target and what I would have to do to get his badge. " yeah I get what you mean Gon " Killua stood back up and started to walk away " let's do our best ok guys " he said as he left. I looked to Gon one more time and smiled again befor getting up to follow Killua.

" hey Killua! " he turned around to look at me. " is it ok if I hang with you until we get their? " he blushed a little but smiled. " yeah sure "