Chapter one

I have a new book called Attraction! It is a lot better than this one. It's going to be more interesting and the chapters will be a little bit longer. Please check out my new book and tell me what you think. Vote and comment on it if you want more.

I knew I should of taken some pills to help me sleep, like what the hell I'm a werewolf. I shouldn't have headaches, but whatever.  My head has been hurting all week, at first I thought it was because I was close to shifting. It's not an I don't want to get my hopes up.

"Shit" I yelled, after checking the time. I'm late, I was supposed to meet up with my friends 10 minutes ago. "There are going to kill me" I started chanting while changing my clothes. It's pretty hot outside today, so i picked out a white tank top and a pretty pale blue skirt. I ran to the bathroom mirror, to fix my brown hair and put on a little make up.  I don't wear a lot of make up, I just fill in my eyebrows a bit and put on mascara.

I picked my phone off the dresser to check the time, I have three missed calls from Erica and Maddy. They are my two best friends, and also happen to be twins, identical twins. The only way to tell them apart is by there hair, Maddie's hair is shoulder length and Erica's comes down to her waist.

I ran out of my house, while trying to put my jacket on. I made it to the cafe, I was supposed to meet them at. "Maybe I shouldn't go in", I whispered to myself. I should go back home and pretend that I'm sick. Just as I was about to turn around back to my car. I heard Maddy calling my name."Lizzie" she yelled, " Where the hell have you been? We waited for half an hour for you"

" I'm sorry, I overslept!"

" it's two in the afternoon, how the hell did you over sleep?" she said, glaring at me with her hazel eyes. "I told you I have been having headaches lately, it makes sleeping harder for me." I rubbed my temples and took a couple deep breaths.

"Excuses, excuses," she said jokingly, I rolled my eyes and went into the cafe, without another word. I'm still tired and I don't want to deal with this.  This cafe is usually always crowded, but lucky for us it's not today. it is where were the high school kids hangout after school. It is a good place to relax, after a stressful day of school.

"Lizzie!", Erica screamed while running over to hug me. More like squeezing me to death.  Erica is always happy and bubbly, her energy is so contagious. Her sister, Maddie is the opposite. She is sassy, but also very funny. And maybe sometimes a little mean, but she really does have a heart of gold.

"I haven't seen you in 2 weeks, what happened?" She asked while still squeezing me

"I went on vacation with Ben, I thought I told you".

Ben is my boyfriend, we have been together for 2 year. I'm 18 and he is 19, we have been together since highschool. I love him so much, and we are going to mate soon. Even though, he isn't my mate. I don't like the idea of mates, I don't want to be owned by someone stranger. I want to develop my relationship with some one, I want to slowly learn how to love them. Not be forced just because we are meant to be together.

Ben agrees with me. He doesn't want a mate, he wants to be with me. He has been there with me through everything. He helped me through my depression. I will never leave him for some stranger ... plus I was supposed to meet my mate when I turned sixteen, but that never happened.

" well... you didn't, you left me hanging girl friend", she said with her hands on her hips.

"Fine I will tell you and Maddy, all about it". I sighed, while try to get comfortable on the wooden chair. "But first I want order something to eat, like a scone."
Erica and Maddie groaned and wouldn't let me get up.

"No no no first tell us all the juicy details, then maybe you I will let you eat something," Maddie said, holding me down.

AUTHOR NOTE\
Okay guys, this is my first book and I have no idea what I'm doing... message me if you  have any  suggestion or you want to work together. I really don't know what I'm doing.