Chapter Eleven

Today I am actually going to go downstairs and eat breakfast with Damon. I'm actually nervous, there are butterflies in my stomach.

I know it's wrong to feel this way but I can't help it. I still love Ben, and I want to be with him. But, I owe it to the Moon goddess to give Damon a chance.

I'm too lazy to change my clothes, I'm going to go downstairs wearing my pajamas. It's not like I need to impress anyone. I put my hair in a cute ponytail and walked downstairs.

I see one of the omegas setting up the table for breakfast, it still early I should go and help them.

"Hi, I'm Lizzie!" The omega jumped almost dropping the plates in her hands.

"Hello, I'm may," she whispered not looking into my eyes, which is a sign of submission.

"I was wondering if you needed any help?" I gave her a big smile, so she won't be scared of me.

"It's okay, Luna. We are done, I'm just setting the table." She then turned around and left into the kitchen.

So much for helping. I sat down and waited for Damon and the food to come.

"Good morning, Elizabeth. How did you sleep?" Damon sat across from me. I wanted to tell him not to call me Elizabeth, but I know that will only make him ask questions and I'm not ready to tell him anything.

"Good morning Damon, I slept like a baby. Thank you for asking," I gave him a small smile.

May and another girl came in to the dining with food. They brought eggs with bacon, French toast, and bagels.

This is so much food, how do they expect us to eat all this.

"How old are you anyway?" I randomly asked Damon.

"I am 22, what about you?" He began eating his food.

"I'm 18, four year difference that's not that bad," I took a bite of my bagel.

"What if I was older?" Damon laughed.

"Well then I wouldn't be here right now, I'm not really into pedophiles," I smirked.

"Oh really? Good thing I'm not then," we stared each other for a few seconds.

"Good thing," I whispered, breaking my stare.

"I was wondering maybe today I could show you around the pack." He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure, that will be great." I felt heat rushing into my cheeks. I covered my face with my hands, hoping that he doesn't notice.

"Why are you covering your face? Are you blushing?" He teased me.

"Oh shut up," I threw a piece of bacon at his face. He caught it with his mouth and gave me a big mischievous smile.

"Oh baby, I love it when you feed me," he winked at me. I started coughing out the water in my mouth, my face feels like it's bright red.

He got up off his chair, came towards me, and patted my back, as I coughed.

"Hey, are you okay?" He said with a smile on his face, that jerk is happy.

"Oh like you care," I smacked his arm. That just made him laugh.

"Come on and get dressed, so we can go," he said, trying to control his laughter.

I left him laughing in the dining room while I got dressed, I put on a cute sundress with white cardigan.

I went downstairs, to find Damon in jeans with plain black shirt.

"Are you ready to go?"

Yup let's go!" He opened the door for me. I'm glad that I wore a sun dress, it's really hot.

Damon and I walked around the pack, people would see us, bow their head and then just stare.

Damon introduced me to a few people, that were really kind. I left Damon talking to some pack members and i went to the bathroom.

I went into a stall and did my business then came out to wash my hands. There was girl fixing her make up, she was really pretty. She has sapphire eyes and pitch black hair, The combination was odd, yet so beautiful.

"So I heard you're sleeping with the Alpha," She snarled at me, putting on mascara.

"I'm not sleeping with, and if i was then
That would be none of you business," I walked out of the bathroom and went to find Damon.

I couldn't find him, I decided just to go back to his house, to see if he is there. I ran into Jackson on the way.

"Hey Jackson, where is Damon? He was showing me around." I asked

"Sorry, Lizzie there is some rogues trying to get in to the pack, Damon had to go and take care of things. I also have to go too, I will see you later." He ran off not giving me a chance to say anything else.

I hope everything is okay.

AUTHOR NOTE/

I went back and made the first 7 chapters longer and more detailed. I hope you like them.

Comment and vote pls