Chapter eight

I feel warmth all around me, I feel so comfortable. How can a cell floor feel so good. I want to stay here forever.

I jumped, remembering everything that had happened. I look around to find out that I'm not in the cell anymore. The room is gold and white, it looks like a room for a queen. It's ten times bigger than my room back at the pack house.

Jackson said he was gonna take me to Alpha Damon. I wonder why he put me here instead. Maybe this is Alpha Damon room, it does smell like him a little but not enough for it to be his room.

I got up and went to the closet to see if there was any clothes, I could borrow.

My eyes widened in shock. The closest was filled with my clothes. All my dresses, shirts, pants, and even under garments were there.

Is this going to be my new room? At least I don't have to share one with Alpha Damon.

I went to go take a shower, I'm starting to stink. I hope they have body wash and shampoo. As i took off my clothes that were covered in dirt. I put the water to warm, it feels so good. I finally get to be clean again. I washed off all the dirt from my body. They took my coconut body wash and shampoo from my room back at the pack house. I hope they took my make up too, because I don't look that good right now. I have bags under my eyes.

After I finished I put on a pair for jeans and a oversized sweater I borrowed (stole) from Ben. I brushed all the tangles out of my hair and let it air dry.

Just as I finished I heard my door open. I got out of the bathroom to see a teenage girl with a tray filled with food.

She set the tray on the dresser and left before I can ask her any questions.

The food looked so appetizing. The smell of the food made my stomach growl. I can't remember the last time I ate.

What if they poisoned my food? I can't trust these people. I left the food and looked around the room trying to distract myself. Some one knocked on the door.

"Hey, Lizzie, how's it going?" Jackson came in before I had a chance to open the door. What was the purpose of knocking if he just came in without me opening the door or inviting him in?

"What do you want, Jackson?" He ignored my question and went to go eat my food.

"Why didn't you eat anything? I thought you would be hungry by now." He said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"I thought it was poisoned..." I whispered as my cheek started to redden. Gosh how could I be so stupid.

"Well obviously it's not." He said laughing at me, my cheeks got even more red. I didn't even think that was possible.

"Why are you here?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Alpha Damon didn't get to talk to you yesterday, so he wants to talk to you now. He sent me to get you." He said while trying to lick all the syrup of the plate.

My heart started racing, what does he want from? Is he going to put me back in the dungeon? Questions were racing through my mind. My heart felt like it was going pump out of my chest.

Jackson saw that I was panicking and he hugged me, trying to calm me down.

I tensed up when he hugged me. "It's okay, Lizzie, no one is going to hurt. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. You can trust me." I took a few deep breaths and calmed down. I can trust him.

"Come on, we have to go. I was supposed to bring you to Alpha Damon ten minutes ago. Listen pray to the moon goddess that he isn't mad, or I'm gonna shit me pants." He said trying to lighten up the mood. I laughed, as he gently pushed me out the door.

"Why are you laughing? You will probably shit your pants too." That made me laugh even louder.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" A voice roared.

Oh shit.

AUTHOR NOTE/
I'm going to start making my chapters longer. Tell me if this is still too short or not.

Vote and comment pls!