Chapter Thirty one

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU FOUND HIM YET?" I roared at Gamma Mike. It has been a whole week since Damon went missing. I have sent our best trackers to look for him, and they haven't found anything. The kidnappers left no traces behind, they just disappeared.

"I'm sorry, Luna, but our trackers still haven't found a scent to follow," Gamma Mike nervously says. I scream out, grabbing the vase next to me and throwing at his face. Unfortunately he ducked just in time. The vase went crashing into the wall.

"Leave," I growl, flashing my wolf eyes. He runs out of the office like a coward.

Things have been hectic since Damon got kidnapped, I have been hectic. The people that kidnapped him were smart,
They took him away before the ceremony, before he marked me. If they would of done it after then I would of found him with no problem.

My wolf has been going insane, all she does is cry and lash out at people. It's really hard to control her when we are both very emotional.

I almost killed a tracker when I caught him taking a nap, when he should of been searching for Damon. Just think about it makes my blood boil.

"Hey Lizzie, I just saw Mike running of from here looking like he pissed his pants. What happened?" Kayla asks. She has been surprisingly calm, considering her brother has been kidnapped. At first, I was a little suspicious, I had some guards follow her around for a few days. They said that they could tell that she is hiding something but it wasn't about Damon.

"Nothing, he had just pissed me off," I said with disdain in my voice.

"Who hasn't lately?" She mumbled under her breath.

"Why are you really here, Kayla. I'm not in the mood, I'm really busy if you haven't noticed," I grumbled, slouching down in my chair.

"I just thought that you could take a break. Maybe take a shower or get some sleep, you look like you haven't slept in days," She is very concerned about my well-being, I love her for that but it's not needed.

"That because I haven't, I can't sleep knowing he is out there probably being tortured by some monster," I lowly said, closing my eyes so the tears won't fall out.

"You can cry you know? No one is going to judge for it," she said giving me a sympathetic look.

I sat up straight, hardening my eyes, and making sure I have no emotions showing. " a warrior does not mourn the dead until the war is over," I say. After a few seconds I realized what I had just said. Damon isn't dead, I don't know why I just said that. He can't be dead... I would feel it, right?

She nods giving me a sad tightlipped smile, then walks out of the office. I slouch back in the chair, letting go of the breath I was holding in.

"I miss you, Damon," I whisper to myself. I close my eyes letting sleep take over my body.

_____

"Luna! Luna!," I jumped up from the chair, still half asleep as Gamma Mike came running in.

"What is it?" I grumbled scratching my head, I shouldn't have fallen asleep on the chair. My back hurts so much, that's what a get for being dumb.

"One of the trackers found a piece of cloth that smells of Alpha Damon. And now they are following the trail of his scent," he says almost jumping up and down. I quickly went around the desk and went out of the office. Gamma Mike followed behind me.

"I need you to take me there right now, mind link 50 of our warriors tell them to follow us," I order Gamma Mike. For the first time in these past few days, there is actually hope. I want to be happy and excited, but I can't. If this trail doesn't lead to him then I will be heartbroken, it's better if I don't get my hopes up.

After an hour, we see two of the trackers waiting for us. "Are you guys sure this is Damon's scent?" I ask them.

"See for yourself," they hand me the small black fabric. I put it up to my nose, it's faint but I can still smell Damon. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in, trying to get as much of his scent as I can.

I will find you soon, I promise

I clutch the piece of fabric, " Thank you, Thank you so much," I say giving them a small smile. I recognize one of the trackers, it's the one I almost killed.
He gives me an apologetic look, then mouths I'm sorry.

"We better head out if we want to get there before dark," Gamma Mike says.

"We have to wait for the Warriors," I tell them.

"It's fine, they can just follow our scents," He says waving it off. I shrug my shoulders and follow the tracker, Who names I don't know. That really
Embarrassing as a Luna I should know all the pack members full names.

"I'm sorry for not knowing, but what are your names?" I shyly ask. They chuckle at my awkwardness.

"I'm Seth Frazier and this Michael Burkett," Seth is the one that I almost killed.

"Sorry for trying to kill you, Seth" I apologize, still feeling guilty. I was at a very dark period, I still am but now it's just less dark.

"I should be the one sorry, Luna. I shouldn't have been slacking off, I was just so tired. I hope you and the Alpha Damon can forgive me." He says. It really is my fault that he was so tired, I had been making the trackers search for days without any breaks.

"You are forgiven," I say giving him a small smile.

Author note//

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Thank you for the 3k!!! My goal is to get to 5k by the end of July. I really hope I can achieve that goal.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

FOLLOW ME