Chapter Thirty-Six

It has been a week since Damon woke up, and he is still in the hospital. Apparently the kidnappers had pumped sedatives in to his blood stream like crazy. There fear of accidentally having him wake up made him almost overdose. I wish I would have prolonged their death, I wish I could watched them suffer longer. Since I can not do that, I have been catching every rogue near our borders and mercilessly slaughtering them.

Damon hasn't been able to form proper sentences since he woke up, the most he can do is point and mumble a couple of words. His brain is damaged and the doctors can't figure out what the rogues had done to him. We would ask Damon but obviously we can't. My anger grows everyday, everyday I grow more and more cruel. I haven't given Ben any food or water yet, Kayla won't even look at me anymore, Jackson has tried to be the best friend and make me more merciful, and mike is scared shitless of me.

When I'm not spending my time with Damon by his bed, I'm out punishing pack members and torturing rogues. I hear them all talking behind my back, whispering on how I'm going mad. Which I am not! Any sane person would do the same thing if their mate is half brain dead like mine.

Damon has no comprehension of anything, yet his wolf seems unaffected by it. His wolf is able to speak and perform like normal, but he rarely comes out anymore. He only comes out when Damon is enraged, and I will admit sometimes I anger him on purpose just so I can finally have a normal conversation with my mate.

"Uuh Luna?" Mike says peeping in from behind the door, poor man is shaking.

"What is it now, Gamma? Do you need another lesson on disturbing me?" I threaten him, smiling wickedly.

"No! Luna, please forgive me my queen! But the alpha's wolf is calling for you," mike says while trying not to soil his pants. He can barely keep it together, I feel a pinch of guilt in my heart. I ignore it and push past Mike almost throwing him into the fireplace.

I stomp towards my bedroom where I had the hospital put Damon so I can always be with him. I gently knock on the door before opening, just so I don't startle him it has happened before.

"Damon? My love? Are you alright?" I say

"Liz" he mumbles, eyes half closed. That idiot of a gamma told me that his wolf wants to talk not Damon.

"Baby, let me speak to your wolf." I grab his hand and press it to my lips.

"Can't," he sways his head left to right. I hate doing this, but this is the only way I can figure out what he needs and I can't mark him to read his mind. I would never do that to him, while he isn't aware of anything.

"You know, me and Seth have been spending a lot of time together," it wasn't lie but it's definitely not how I made it sound like. Seth is currently the only person who doesn't piss me off.

Damon fully opens his eyes and just stares at me. I can practically see his brain turning, trying to make sense of what I just said.

"Seth likes to randomly grab my hand and kiss me on the cheek, and I don't know I'm starting to get sexually frustrated," I continue lying through my teeth. I can feel my wolf's displeasure of what I am saying.

Damon's eyes darken, he lets out a growl. "Must you always do this to me, my love?" His wolf says, grabbing my hand and pulling onto his chest.

"Oh how you frustrate me!" He buries his face into my neck. I try to pry myself off his chest, so we could properly talk but his hold on me only tightened.

" you need to let go of me now," I whisper in his ear pulling his hair back as hard as i could but not enough to rip it out.

"That only further excites me," he chuckles, giving my ass a light smack before letting me go.

"We need help," he says referring to him and Damon.

"I was finally able to talk to the doctor after you had brought me out last time, he and I think that letting the human side of me rest for a couple of months, will make him fully recover." He says. For the first time all week I feel a bit of hope but the rational side of my brain crushes that quickly.

" you can only come out when you are anger, and that only lasts at max an hour," I explain. Usually your wolf side can't stay that long but since Damon is weak, his wolf can stay longer.

"That is why the doctor is giving a me medication to suppress him until he is fully recovered. But there are risks, there might be a possibility that i could accidentally kill him off,"

AUTHOR NOTE!!!
Hey guys I missed you so much!!! I'm sorry for leaving, I lost my motivation but now I have some of it back. I will try my hardest to consistently post weekly until I complete this book.

Please show me your love and support. Make sure to vote and comment!!!

Next update: next Saturday or Sunday😌