Chapter nine

Alpha Damon is a few feet away from me and Jackson. His eyes are silver, and his fists are clenched. He had a little vein popping out on his forehead.

"Hey Damon, sorry we were running a little late." Jackson said trying to act calm but you can feel the tension coming from him.

"Well if you guys weren't busy flirting with each other then maybe I wouldn't have had to come here!" He growled angrily. I felt a needle pierce my heart, how could he think I would do that?

" Alpha Damon, I wasn't flirting with Jackson." I whispered, i still felt hurt that he would think I would flirt with his beta.

"Jackson? You guys are on first name bases now? You probably already fucked each other. I can't believe my mate is a whore." He chuckled darkly, my heart shattered in to millions of pieces. My eye started filling up with tears. No, I don't want to cry in front of him I have to hold it together.

"Damon, you're my best friend. Why would I sleep with your mate?" Jackson tried getting closer to Alpha Damon, but Alpha Damon pushed him away. I can see the hurt in Jackson's eyes.

Alpha Damon started sniffing the air, Jackson and I stared at him confused. Alpha Damon stopped and narrowed his eyes on me, more like on my sweater.

"Why are you wearing another man's shirt!" He yelled at me, his face is turning red from anger. "How many men are you fucking? you little whore!"

That's it I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I broke down sobbing in front of them. I couldn't bare to look at him anymore.

I ran back into the room and closed the door. I crawled up the bed trying to control my tears but I couldn't. The tears just kept coming and coming.

He thinks I'm a whore, he thinks I open my legs to anyone and everyone, but I'm still a virgin. I have never felt so disrespected in my entire life.

What kind of man says that to a women, to his mate. I don't deserve someone like him. I deserve better, I deserve Ben.

I heard soft knocks on the door. "Leave me alone!" I croaked out, my throat is sore from all the crying.

I heard the door click open, and Jackson slowly walked in.

" Lizzie, he didn't mean it. He was just upset, he has been having a bad day. Rogues have been trying to break in lately, He was angry and he took all that anger out on you. I'm sorry." He came up to the bed and wrapped his arm around me. I began crying again, even harder this time.

Why couldn't of my mate been Jackson or Ben? Why did my mate have to be so heartless?

"I don't care, I'm still upset. I wish you were my mate, Jackson." I wiped my tear stained cheeks with my sweater and turned to look at Jackson.

"So do I, but the moon goddess put you and Damon together for a reason. You are destined to be with him, not me." He said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I know, but I'm in love with Ben..." I whispered hoping Jackson wouldn't be mad at me for not wanting to be with his alpha.

"Ben is going to find his own mate and he will end up being with her. You and Ben aren't ment to be together, you have to give Damon a chance." What he said made me mad.

"Well Damon just finished calling me a whore! Ben makes me happy and I make him happy! All Alpha Damon has done is make me cry, he doesn't deserve a chance, he doesn't even deserve my forgiveness!" I was furious, the thought of Ben leaving me makes me angry.

"Lizzie, you have to understand-"

"No, you understand, that I will never give Alpha Damon a chance. He took me away from my friends, he put sliver chains on my wrist, threw me in a cell with little to none food and he called me a whore!" I had tear streaming down my face by the time I was done with my rant. My heart was aching, my palms were sweaty, and my throat hurt from yelling.

Jackson sat there quietly with his eyes filled with sadness. I could tell that he didn't know what to say.

" I think you should leave...." I mumbled quietly, at first I didn't think he heard me, but then he got up, walked to the door and stared at me for a few seconds. "I'm sorry." He whispered before he closed the door.

AUTHOR NOTE/

DOUBLE UPDATE!!
Because I felt like it. I'm slowly making my chapters longer. Commenting if you think Lizzie should go back to Ben or give Damon a chance. Btw that's Jackson on the top.

Vote and comment pls!!