Chapter Thirteen

I woke up feeling so good, even though I slept sitting up. I am so relaxed right now, I could stay like this forever.

I can feel the weight of Damon's head on my lap, I open my eyes to look at him.

He looks so peaceful, he must of been really tired because he has been sleeping for a long time.

I don't want to wake him up, I don't want to ruin his peace. I ran my hand through his hair couple times and his jaw. I softly rubbed his lips with my thumb.

They look so soft and supple. I want to kiss him so bad, but instead I kissed his forehead.

"Wake up, Damon" I whispered in his ear and shaking his shoulders.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled and flipped his head to face my stomach.

"No come on Damon, it's 12 in the afternoon," I chuckled, shaking him a bit hard.

"Ugh Fine, that was probably the best sleep I have ever had," He sleepily said, i can feel my cheeks redden.

"Me too," I whispered, he laughed at the sight of my blush, then his face turned serious and nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"I was wondering if you were still a virgin?" He asked looking frustrated.

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked.

"That's not important," He growled.

"So it's important if I'm virgin but not if you're a virgin?" I snapped getting off the bed.

" yeah, I want to if you ever had sex with anyone!" He yelled, he is really starting to piss me off. I don't get why it's so important! I am a virgin, but I'm going to tell him that.

" it is none of your business!!" I yelled.

"You are my mate! Of course it's my business!" His eyes were switching back and forth from sliver.

"You really want to know? Yes, I am still a virgin! Are you happy now? Are you still a virgin?" I shouted with tear streaming down my face.

His eyes softened as he saw my tears and then he looked away from me, looking down at his feet as he shifted awkwardly.

"No. No I am not a virgin anymore," he said with regret. That little hypocrite! I started chuckling darkly, while tears still falling from my eyes.

Damon looked at me if I was crazy, maybe I am. "You are a hypocrite, a big fat hypocrite," I said still laughing.

I opened the door to leave. "Elizabeth, wait, I'm so-" he started to say.

" save it, I don't want to hear it." I walked out of his room, going back to mine. I need a long warm shower, and some ice cream.

I got into the room and took a shower, I'm too tired to put on any clothes, so I just put on big white fluffy robe and went out of the bathroom. I see Kayla sitting on my bed with a big make up bag and two gorgeous dress.

"Kayla? What are you doing here?" I asked confused, did Damon send her here?

"I came here early to check up on you and I heard you and Damon fighting. I knew you would want to do something today to distract you from the fight you had with him, so I ran back to the pack house and got some of my stuff. We are going to have a girls night out!" She ranted, wow this girl is amazing.

"Thank you, Kayla. I really appreciate it," I said to her and sat down on the bed beside her.

"It's no problem, I needed a girls night out anyway. So.... when were you gonna tell me that you and my brother are mates?" She asked.

"I didn't think it was my place to tell you, your brother should of told you,"

"True," She said nodding her head. She then got up and turned on the tv.

"Since it is too early to go out, let's watch to tv and eat a bunch of junk food, until 6 pm then we will start getting ready." She ran out of room, to get some food or junk food. I haven't ate anything in a while, I am really hungry.

I need to forget about my fight with Damon and just have fun today. I haven't had fun since I got here, if I'm going to stay here forever, then I need to start going out more.

Kayla came back in the room, with a box filled with ice cream, chocolate, candies, and chips.

"I went through Damon's secret stash!" She said excited.

"Oh don't tell him I told you but he has a weird obsession with skittles" she said. I don't blame Damon for liking skittles, they are also my favorite candy.

AUTHOR NOTE/
Heyyy!! If you guys have any questions about the characters tell me. I hope you like this chapter. ✌️ follow me if you want and pls comment and vote!