Chapter Twenty Three

I can't get up, every single part of my body hurts. Is this what it feels like for humans? No matter how much I begged Damon, he wouldn't let stop until I completed the workout. He said that I'm going to thank him in the future for making me do this . That might be true but right now, I hate him.

I slowing get off the bed, groaning as my muscle flinched. I made sure not to move to fast, after a few minutes I make to the bathroom. Now comes the hard part taking of my clothes. "Ow ow ow ow," I whimper taking of my clothes. I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. I know cold shower are better for sore muscles but I don't want deal with that. I just want a warm relaxing shower.

After the shower, I grab some clothes and attempt to put them on. I didn't want to deal with pants, so I'm just wearing a sundress. Should I put on bra? I'm gonna have to try to hook it in the back, that means I'm going to have stretch my arm to reach. Is it worth the pain? Nah. No one will notices, I hope.

"Hey Lizzie are you awake?" I hear Damon knock on the door.

"Yeah, come in." I groaned, not wanting to walk all the way to the door.

"What wrong with you?" He asked walking in to the room. I glared at him and raised my middle finger.

"What wrong with you." I mimicked in a deep voice, making him sound dumb.

"I'm sore! That's what's 'wrong' with me." I snapped at him. Instead of apologizing or feeling bad, he is trying to hold in his laughter.

"Aww baby, it's Okay your body will get used to it soon," he laughed.

"Your face will get used to my fist, if you don't let me take a day off today." I growled.

"Fine, today you can have a day off. Even if you didn't deserve it." He mumbled the last part. I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him, ignoring the pain i felt moving my arm. He dodged it and ran out of the room laughing .

I followed him as fast as i could, which was pretty slow. I think a turtle could out run me today. "Hey, Crystal, can you please make me some pancakes?" I went downstairs and went into the living because the dining room is too far. Usually I would feel bad making an omega make my food, but Damon told me that he pays his omegas for their services. They actually make a little more than the average pack member, since they do more work and they work harder.

I love how omegas aren't treated poorly here, since I have been here I haven't seen anyone make fun of the omegas. I even saw Crystal yesterday training with one of the female pack warriors.

Crystal walked into the living room carrying a tray filled with food. My mouth watered at the sight. I moaned as I took a bite out of the pancakes.

"I think I am in love with you. Marry me?" I said with a mouthful of pancakes, she blushed at the compliment.

"Crystal, are you trying to steal my mate?" Damon jokingly said, walking into the living room.

"I would, but I don't think my mate would like that very much." she laughed. she already has a mate? I didn't know that, she looks so young.

"Tell David, I said hi." Damon said, eating my pancakes. I slapped his hand away, and bared my teeth.

"mine," I growled at him. He pouted and crossed his arms.

"How come you never act this possessive of me?" He whined.

"Because I love food and I barely even like you," I said stuffing my face with the food.

"Oh really?" He grabbed my plate of pancakes ran across the room and started eating them. That jerk knew that I was sore, and couldn't get up that fast.

"Damon!" I yelled throwing my fork at him. Just to punish me, he started licking the plate clean.

"Come on! I was hungry! If Crystal was my mate she would never do this to me." I complained.

"Well too bad, you are stuck with me." He came back to the couch, setting the plate back in the tray.

"I'm kind of hungry. Do you mind making me something to eat?" He rubbed his stomach, trying not to smile. I gave him a big grinning, quickly grabbing the plate and throwing it at him. Lucky bastard ducked before it could hit him, the plate crashed against the wall.

"Jeez, what's wrong with you today?" He laughed. I am going to make him pay, I start thinking about sad things to make me cry, so I can get him to make me more pancakes.

I feel my eyes getting teary, I whimpered lowly to make it sound more realistic.

"Elizabeth, what's wrong? I'm sorry, I thought we're Messing around." He starts freaking out, as I pretend to cry. I can hear him mumbling calling himself stupid. He sits down next to and kisses my hand.

"I will go make you more pancakes, will that make you feel better?" He asked softly, but was still panicking. I nod my head whimpering, he jumps up from the couch and runs into the kitchen.

Ten minutes later he comes back with a plate of pancakes. That was fast, he must of used his wolf speed.

"Here baby, I even put chocolate chips in it," he handed me the plate. He is being so sweet, that I'm starting to regret fake crying. But just in case I'm going to finish my pancakes first so he doesn't try to take them away again.

AUTHOR NOTE///
I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP MAKE A COVER FOR THIS BOOK, CAUSE I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE ONE I HAVE NOW. PLEASE!!!

I really hope you like this chapter.

Please try and comment more, tell me what you like about the book or ideas you have for it.

Vote and comment.

Follow me if you want.