Chapter Nineteen

"Ben, where the hell is the basement!?" I yelled at Ben, frustrated that he was willing to kill my mate.

"I thought you hated him? Has he brainwashed you? Do you love him?" Ben questioned me, narrowing his eyes. Staring at me like I'm some brainwashed zombie.

My head is killing me, and I'm starting to sweat. I don't have time for this, I need to find Damon. I stomped my way over to Ben, I wrapped my fist around the collar of his shirt.

"Tell me where he is RIGHT NOW!" I yelled in his face and pushed him away from me.

"Okay fine, I will take you to him only to talk. You can't let him out," I nodded my head, then he lead me to the basement dungeon. It was dark, I couldn't see anything, but Ben could because his wolf was helping him.

I followed Ben by holding on to his shoulder, until he turned on a small light bulb.

"Damon!" I ran to the cell, that Damon was in. I tried to open it, but I couldn't find the keys. Damon was passed out on the cell floor.

"open the cell, I want to wake him," I said to trying to calm myself down, before I try and kill Ben. A part of my brain is telling me to snap Ben's neck for harming my mate. I have never felt this type of anger before.

"No, I will ask Mikey to wake him," he said then left and came back with Mikey. Mikey had something in his hand that I couldn't see, he opened the cell door and unfold the thing in his hand. It was a whip, he is going to whip Damon. I ran in to the cell about to shield Damon from the whip, but I was too late.

I hear Damon's agonizing scream, I pushed Mikey away and kneel down next to Damon's head. I tried not to move him too much, his back is bleeding.

"Damon wake up, please wake up," I begged him.

"Elizabeth?" He whispered, with his eyes closed.

"Yes it's me, please wake up, I'm here." I brushed his hair out of his face. He slowly opens his eyes and tries to get up but falls back down.

"Elizabeth, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Ben brought me here," I said to him remember that he was just a few feet away from me. Damon growled at the sound of his name.

"Why did the little pup bring us here?" He snarled at the thought of the Ben. Ben got mad at what he said, he lifted me up and pulled me out of the cell.

"Let go of me! Let go!" I screamed struggling against his hold. Mikey took out the whip again, I screamed for Ben to stop him but he wouldn't listen to me.

"Damon, I am so sorry. This is all my fault," I cried, tears streaming down my face and dripping on my dress.

"No, I'm sorry Elizabeth. I took you away from your pack, I shouldn't have done that. I slept with some else, I am weak. I should of waited for you, you should of been my first.... close your eyes. I don't want you to see this," he said to me as his eyes got teary. Mikey whipped his back.

"Close your eyes, Elizabeth." Damon yelled in pain as the whip hit his back.

"No! No!" I yelled, struggling hard against Ben's hold on me. I can feel pain coursing through my body.

"No," growled, grabbing Ben's arm twisting it until I heard the bone snap. Ben screamed, letting going of me. I turned toward Mikey, ran in front of him and snapped his neck. All I saw was red, I feel tingling all over my body. I bent down and helped Damon get up.

"How did you do that?" Damon asked staring at my eyes. I was about to tell him that I didn't know, but then I felt like my body was on fire. I screamed out in pain, falling on the floor.

I feel my bones moving and rearranging. I rolled around on the cell floor in pain, yelling for help. The pain was unbearable, my bones were breaking.

"Elizabeth! What's wrong your scaring me?!," Damon yelled, trying to lift me up. He made it worse by touching me , it feels like my gums are bleeding. It's like some one repeatedly punched my mouth.

"It hurts, Damon. It hurts so much, make it stop please!" I yelled, as I felt needles piercing through my skin

"How do I stop it? What do I do?," he yelled, it sound like he was sharing my pain.

"She's shifting for the first time," Ben said holding his arm.

"What are you talking about?" Damon asked confused.

"Her wolf was dormant, we didn't think that she was ever going to shift," Ben said walking into the cell. Damon looked at me hurt in his eyes, he's hurt that I didn't tell. I screamed out as another bone cracked and moved.

I can't handle the pain anymore, I didn't think that shifting would hurt this much. I feel like I'm about to die, I closed my eyes and prayed for the pain to go away.

AUTHOR NOTE///

I tried to update yesterday but my WiFi was out. I hope you like this chapter. Follow me if you want.

Vote and comment pls!!