Chapter five

I ran into the woods, trying to get away from everyone.  I just need space to think about everything, before I face Ben and Alpha Damon. I hear footsteps chasing me , I don't know what to do? I can't run any faster than this, I really wish I had my wolf right now. They are going to catch up to me soon.I hid behind a thick tree, hoping that they would run past me.

I tried to slow down my breathing, so they won't hear me. "Lizzie! Where are you!" I hear Ben's voice getting closer.

I slowly turned around to see if he is close. As I turned, Alpha Damon was right in front of me.

"leave me alone, I can't be with you," I tell Alpha Damon, trying to hold back my tears.

"MINE!"

" I am not yours!"

his eye turned sliver, that means his wolf is out. "MINE!!" He yelled, grabbing  my shoulders and pulling me towards him. He put his face on my neck and took deep breaths. The feel of his breath on my neck, made me shiver and get goosebumps. I know I should push him away right now, but I let him calmed down, because I don't want him to do anything stupid like mark me.

"Liz, what the hell?" I hear Ben yell, I pushed away from Alpha Damon. As I did that, I heard him growl and try to grab my again but I ran to Ben and hugged him, before he could grab me again. I need to do this, I can't be Luna. I'm not strong enough mentally or physically, he needs some one better than me. I turned to around to reject Alpha Damon. He looks furious, his fists are balled up, his nose is flared, and he is growling.

"I'm sorry Alpha Damon, I have to reject you," I said while looking at the ground. I can't look him in the eyes, I'm going to feel too much guilt.

" you are not rejecting me," he said a lot calmer then he was before, He took a step closer to me and Ben.

" Yes I am, I'm in love with Ben." I turned around and looked in to Ben's eyes. He gave me a big smile and kissed my cheek. That only made Alpha Damon more anger.

" if you reject me then I will kill your boyfriend and attack your pack." he taking more steps closer. I felt my heart racing until it actually hurt.

"NO!" I started panicking, he can't do that, I won't let him do that. I would rather die then let my family die.

"Please don't," I said trying to change his mind. Ben is frozen behind me, I cant tell what he is thinking.

"If you come with me then I won't." He smirked at me, he was now only a few feet away from me.

" Liz, baby, you can't leave me. I love you." Ben said with tears in his eyes, he was pleading with me. I need to do this, I need to protect him.

"I'm so sorry, I have to," I can barely see his face, my tears are making everything blurry.  I never thought I would ever  lose Ben, my dreams of us becoming marked and having kids, is destroyed. Alpha Damon destroyed it.

"We have to leave now, I will send my beta to get your stuff tomorrow. I don want to stay here longer than I have to," Alpha Damon said, holding his hand out for me to take it. Does he really think I would be willing to hold his hand after what he just did to me? after wanting to take me away from everyone that I love? He must be crazy.

I didn't take his hand I just started walking back towards the pack house with Ben by my side. If this Alpha thinks he can control me then he is wrong.

I will make his life hell

AUTHOR NOTES/
Hey peoples!!
I almost didn't post today, but then I saw that someone added my book to there reading list!!! I'm really happy. If I get more votes and comments then I will post a lot more!