Chapter ten

Is it possible to go insane from not having any human interaction for 2 weeks. The only entertainment I have is watching the pack outside from my window. I love watching the kids play on the play ground with their parents.

It makes me think about my parents. My mom was the sweetest, most beautiful women, she had the such vibrant blue eyes I had ever seen. It was like look into an ocean. Her hair was soft, full, and a chocolate brown, my dad favorite thing was playing with it when she would lay her head on his lap.

My dad was extremely protective of me and I absolutely loved him for it. He would always tell me that he will make my mate go through a series of test before being able to be with him. I remember he had dark brown hair almost black and his eyes matched his hair. I got his eyes and hair but my facial features are from my beautiful mother. He would always call me his little donut, because that was mine and his is favorite dessert. He was my protector, he protected me until the end....

Ugh!!! I can't take this anymore, I'm going to go outside. I want to explore the pack grounds a little bit, maybe even go to the pack house. I am currently in Alpha Damon's house. I don't know if he is in the house right now, but I don't even care at this point. I need to get out of this stupid room. I carefully tiptoed down the stair, making sure I made no noise. I hear the dish sink running so that mean the omega is probably in the kitchen washing the dish from breakfast. I gently closed the door and ran out to the field. I miss the smell of the grass and the warm rays of the sun.

After exploring the pack a little, I went to the pack house. It was very easy to find, it's a big brick building.

I entered the front door. there is a lot of people here, more than I expected. I wonder how much people are in the pack? My old pack had about 300 people which is usually the average for a pack.

There were was about ten people on the couches, some on the floor, watching tv. I walked around admiring the house, it's so neat and clean.

I walked around looking at some photos on the walls, when I bumped in to someone and dropped the papers that were in their hand.

"Omg I'm so sorry, I should have paid attention to where I was walking." I said as I was trying to picking up the papers off the floor.

"No worries, it happens to all of us." She giggled and gathered all her papers. She's really pretty, like model worthy pretty. She had big green eyes and shoulder length dark brown hair. Her features were striking, with high cheek bones and full lips.

"I'm Kayla, I have never seen you before. Are you a new member?" She held her hand out for me to shake.

"My name is Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie or Liz. I have been hear for almost a month. I haven't really been out since I got here, so that probably why you haven't seen me before." I almost told her that the reason she hasn't seen me before is because her alpha locked me in his house. But I knew better, then to let slip that Alpha Damon is my mate.

"Oh well I can show you around, but first I have to take these papers to my brother before he has a fit. You can come with me." She linked arms with me and dragged me with her up the stairs. We stopped in front of a dark wooden door. She walked in without knocking, while basically dragging me with her.

"Kayla, how many times do I have to tell you to knock?" The guy behind the computer said frustrated. I sniffed that air and recognized the smell, Alpha Damon. He is her big brother, she is the alpha's little sister.

I saw his shoulders tense up, he knows I'm in the room. "Oh Be quiet, you little baby. It's not like you're doing anything." Kayla put down the paper on his desk. " Why didn't you tell me we had a new member?" Kayla said while tapping her foot on the floor.

"Because it's none of your business, now leave." He said without even turning to look at her.

"Fine! Let's go, Lizzie!" She huffed, just as she was going to grab my arm.

"No. I want to talk to her, leave her here." He didn't even bother saying my name.

Kayla left the room but not before dramatically slamming the door. Once she left, he turned to look at me with his green eyes. He has a five o' clock shadow, and a sharp jawline. His hair look so soft, I want run my hands through it while I kiss down his neck.

No no no I need to stop checking him out, he is supposed to be my enemy.

"What do you want from me?" I asked curiously.

"I..I wanted to apologize.." he said not looking at me.

"Okay then apologize." I smirked and put my hand on my hips. He glared at me and cleared his throat.

" I am truly sorry for treating you badly, I don't know what I was thinking. I was having a rough time the day we met, with everything going on with the rogues. I didn't expect to find my mate, I have waited 6 years for you . And the moon goddess chose the worst time for us to meet." He took a deep breath after he finished. I don't know what to say, I am shocked. I did not expect that, especially from him.

"And what about the time you called me a whore?" I asked. He got up from the desk and walked up to me. I didn't notice how tall he was before, he has to be at least 6'5. I knew Alphas are supposed to be tall but damn.

" I am also sorry for that day, I don't have a good reason for that one. I was nervous about apologizing to you, my wolf had been whining all day, and it was making my head really hurt. I was angry at myself for treating you so badly, I hated how I put you in a cell and caused you pain." He looked into to my eyes as he said that, making sure that I saw all his true emotions.

"And when I saw you laughing with Jackson, it made me mad. I hated how you were so comfortable with him, I shouldn't have called you a whore no matter how mad I was. I am so so sorry." He did not break eye contact with me. I could see it in his eyes and that he was telling the truth.

"I forgive you Alpha Damon, but I'm not ready to be with you." I said looking into his forest green eyes.

"Damon.. call me Damon, and that's okay. We can start out as friends, then if you start to like me we can be mates and if you don't then you can reject me." He suggested, that is a pretty good idea.

"Hmmm okay fine."

AUTHOR NOTE/

Wow I didn't not plan this chapter to be as long as it is but I'm am happy with it. I am not going to update tomorrow, but I am going to back to the first 7 chapters and make them longer and more detailed. So if you want you can check that out later. I have already done the first three chapters, so you can go back and read those.

Vote and comment pls!!!